enzopizzaman
    enzopizzaman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pizzamans 2012 NCAA bowl and Nfl thread.

This is a transfer thread from my Biggie's college bowl thread. I will continue to cap the rest of the bowls, but also add the nfl playoffs which is where I do my best capping.

College bowls
    11-1-1 +19.90 units
    Pending Louisville +14.5 1 unit

Good luck fellas

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Good to see buddy, you've certainly been on fire lately! Really looking forward to your NFL picks, especially if you claim to be better with that sport! I have a bad habit of winning big on Saturdays with college but turning around and giving most back on Sundays! I can cap college all day long but still haven't been able to figure out the NFL for whatever reason.

enzopizzaman

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Good to see buddy, you've certainly been on fire lately! Really looking forward to your NFL picks, especially if you claim to be better with that sport! I have a bad habit of winning big on Saturdays with college but turning around and giving most back on Sundays! I can cap college all day long but still haven't been able to figure out the NFL for whatever reason.
    Thanks man... I'm a long time gambler, but just recently starting posting plays. NFL is my game college I consider my self solid as well. Stay tuned to the thread and hopefully compare picks and lets $$$$&

enzopizzaman

Update 13-2-1: +20.60 Units

Ole Miss -3 1 unit

Plain and simple Ole Miss is just a better football team.Should win the game by no less than 7 points....

NFL record 0-0-0

Cinn @ HOU: A rematch of last year’s wild card which theTexans won 31-10. Andy Dalton is not the same QB. He makes better decisionswith the football and you can bet he won’t repeat the 3 interception he hadlast year in the playoffs. The Bengal Defense line is the best in football...No disrespect to JJ Watt, but as a whole I’ll take the team that plays betteroverall defense, and can collectively get to the QB. AJ Green should find spacewith the suspect Texans secondary. Matt Scahub will have to win this game forHouston, and i just don’t see it happening. I believe in the Bengal defense andi think Dalton and AJ won’t let what happened last year happen again. 24-20Bengals

Cinn +4.5 for 2 units

Min @ GB: Rematch of week 17. I was on Minn last week +3last week and I’m on the other side tonight. The Packers are my NFC pick to goto the superbowl. GB coming in as an 8 1/2 9 point favorite. Adrian Petersonsingle handily took the Vikings on his back. I DO NOT TRUST Christian Ponderplaying on the road in Lambeau field. Rodgers tonight will put his stamp on whyhe the reigning NFL. 31-20 Packers

GB -8.5 2 Units

Semper Fidelis

Good calls pizzaman, love it when we're on the same picks! Let's get that cash buddy!

enzopizzaman

Adding 1 unit to Ole Miss.

Ole Miss -4 2 units

enzopizzaman

Good calls pizzaman, love it when we're on the same picks! Let's get that cash buddy!

Lets cash today buddy

Semper Fidelis

Sorry about the Aggies last night buddy, I feel like I jinxed you or something lol! If it makes you feel better I ended up breaking even since I placed a wager on the Sooner spread as well!

enzopizzaman

Sorry about the Aggies last night buddy, I feel like I jinxed you or something lol! If it makes you feel better I ended up breaking even since I placed a wager on the Sooner spread as well!
    haha its cool man. Ylou can't win em all.. i had a feeling it was a coin flip kind of game, just thought Stoops would finally win a damn bowl game. Glad you cashed man.. hope we can continue the ride....

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

snow-conner
    snow-conner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

okbyme123
    okbyme123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enzo! You're kill'n it. Thank you for sharing these winners!
    Did I read or misread in one of your threads that you're even better at NFL capp'n?
    I'm following closely.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

no burnt pizzas in here, pizzaman killin it with extra cheese, sausage and pepperoni. lets go!!

snow-conner
    snow-conner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Let cash sum money today Mr. pizza man

Semper Fidelis

Good job pizzaman, we went 2-1 yesterday for a small profit! What's on tap for today bro?

enzopizzaman

Sunday plays:

Ind +7.5 3 units
    Was +3. 2 units
    Kent st +4 2 units

Home or not, Balt shouldn't be laying a Td + chalk vs any playoff team. I liked the colts at +7 I love them at +7.5. 31-24 colts. The was line is either a trap or just a sharp line. Sea is getting all the love after how hot they've been. The redskins will have to run the football because Robert Sherman and company are as good as it gets when it comes to pass defense. The redskins should win the game on the ground with Alfred Morris leading the way. 27-21 redskins. And the night college game angle is this, if I feel a team can win straight up, give me the points. 35-31 golden flashes.

Good luck boys.

College record 14-2-1
    +22.60 units

Nfl record 1-1 -.20 units

Cyrax
    Cyrax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

I'm with you on Kent St.

enzopizzaman

College bowl final record 14-3-2
    +20.40 units

I went ND +10.5 for 2 units tonight. Didn't have time to post the play thankfully. I already posted this play as a loser seeming the Irish is getting throttled. I hope the fellas that tailed made a little bit of cash in the little over a week since I've been posting plays.

Nfl plays will be posted on Saturday morning and hopefully I can do better than last week.

- The Pizzaman