mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Awful lot of ppl in here confident in Florida ml and blowout.... probably lost some coin

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

When I saw BW post this earlier I was like dammit because I had money on UF. BW is one of the best cappers here and this post pissed me off because I knew he had a great shot of hitting. BW doesn't talk much but just post winners.

Dam you BW but hat's off to you on another great call. UF fukked up a huge 4 teamer that I wanted to hedge out of when you posted this. Dam...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    When I saw BW post this earlier I was like dammit because I had money on UF. BW is one of the best cappers here and this post pissed me off because I knew he had a great shot of hitting. BW doesn't talk much but just post winners.

Dam you BW but hat's off to you on another great call. UF fukked up a huge 4 teamer that I wanted to hedge out of when you posted this. Dam...
    i had one last leg of a parlay with only florida -550 left and when i saw this post i wad pissed too and hedged the parlay w/ +450. glad he posted it

i have never seen him post a never see me again bet, so i didn't think he was bs-ing

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Great job. I knew I should of hedged for a tidy profit but I got greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i had one last leg of a parlay with only florida -550 left and when i saw this post i wad pissed too and hedged the parlay w/ +450. glad he posted it

i have never seen him post a never see me again bet, so i didn't think he was bs-ing

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Great job. I knew I should of hedged for a tidy profit but I got greedy.
    Me too. Exact same problem. Couldn't even get myself to take the points for a two touchdown middle.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    Great call BettingWizard. You must have known that about 1/3 of the Cardinal team was from Flordia.
    WTF does that have to do with the PRICE OF TEA IN CHINA???

First 12