Betpoints: 501

Hey Donkeys 2012

phuckkkk you c.oc.ksucker

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    phuckkkk you c.oc.ksucker
    Happy New Year to your also Snyder.

Glad to see you were thinking of me at 1107 pm on New Years Eve you miserable prick.

You must be angry cause I have exposed you for being quite possily the worst capper on this site.

Congrats on your last 2 months of the year going 10-41 you made this a very good christmas for all Snyder Faders

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post

You must be angry cause I have exposed you for being quite possily the worst capper on this site.

Congrats on your last 2 months of the year going 10-41 you made this a very good christmas for all Snyder Faders

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL you have brokedikk Brad rattled Donkeys...Touché my friend, touché.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy New Year to your also Snyder.

Glad to see you were thinking of me at 1107 pm on New Years Eve you miserable prick.
    This shit is pretty funny... and yet also very sad.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats sad about it????I got money and i dont have to work...unlike donkeys2012 who dont show up until after the 6pm eastern time hour because thats when he gets off work.I do what i wanna do and play how i wanna play ALL DAY,EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!So yeah that is pretty funny i guess

bradleysnyder

I could give a flying PHUCK what any idiot who posts in my threads has to say.The serious ,true bettors don't smash fellow cappers and make shit up like im 10-41 my last 51 bets.Thats quite immature and laughable.Whats real sad is a lot of people don't know he making those numbers up and they believe it

Please show me the last thread where donkey actually acted like a civil human being?Please show me 1 thread EVER in his history on the site where he made a pick????Please do so.I would LOVE to see it and will send points to anyone who can provide mature posts by him AND/OR a thread he has actually made in his 1 year on the site where he picked a game!!!!!The guy dont even post picks.He just runs his dick sucker in MULTIPLE THREADS and thats it.Please check his posting history.ITS 110% USELESS TO THE FORUM!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Do you not work because mom isn't charging you rent? Or did you sell the sweet ride in order to retire? Either way congrats

bradleysnyder

SELL THE SWEET RIDE????????Thats not even the nicest ride i have!

bradleysnyder

and mom isnt charging me rent???????????baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaababababababaaaaaaaaaaa phucking hahahahaha.i have two kids and a wife.You think i live at home?Another clown of SBR i see

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

An old Cadillac is NOT a sweet ride.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I could give a flying PHUCK what any idiot who posts in my threads has to say.The serious ,true bettors don't smash fellow cappers and make shit up like im 10-41 my last 51 bets.Thats quite immature and laughable.Whats real sad is a lot of people don't know he making those numbers up and they believe it

Please show me the last thread where donkey actually acted like a civil human being?Please show me 1 thread EVER in his history on the site where he made a pick????Please do so.I would LOVE to see it and will send points to anyone who can provide mature posts by him AND/OR a thread he has actually made in his 1 year on the site where he picked a game!!!!!The guy dont even post picks.He just runs his dick sucker in MULTIPLE THREADS and thats it.Please check his posting history.ITS 110% USELESS TO THE FORUM!
    Actually my posting here has provided cappers with much more money then you. Fading you the last 2 months has been MONEY for everyone.

Last edited by Donkeys2012; 01-02-13 at 05:51 PM.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    An old Cadillac is NOT a sweet ride.
    No shit...it was a joke.

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Actually my posting here has provided cappers with much more money then you. Fading you the last 2 months has been MONEY for everyone.

So yeah Bradley, what is the lock tonite?

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well you must be a trust fund baby because you sure as hell aren't living from your gambling winnings...I've never seen anyone pick losers as the rate you do. You make lakerboy, no coin and goldengreek look like the next comings of Billy Walters. I can't decide if you are another SBR shill to create traffic or if whining little bitches like you really do exist in real life.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sarasmith View Post
    Well you must be a trust fund baby because you sure as hell aren't living from your gambling winnings...I've never seen anyone pick losers as the rate you do. You make lakerboy, no coin and goldengreek look like the next comings of Billy Walters. I can't decide if you are another SBR shill to create traffic or if whining little bitches like you really do exist in real life.
    wooowwwww......SNAP.

the sad part about this thread is that you took time out of your life 1 hour before midnight on NYE to create it. That seems kinda sad...and small.

But I can get off of the bash on Snyder train. Its kinda crowded, it seems.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sarasmith View Post
    I believe what you said is true. He is a awful at sports wagering. Plus he likes to act as if he has a full life to compensate for all his shortcomings.

Only talent the punk has is not picking winners.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude was thinking about Donkey at 11.07pm on new years eve ahahah thats too funny.... what a loser