npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

Officially calling it quits and folding my tent.

After 10 years if officially made my last best LSU/Clemson Over....I had this game paired with the Over in the Tulsa game of 51 witch was 24-14 at the half long story short the final was 31-17.....there is one thing in this business you can't cap and that's human emotion and I've had enough of making bad decisions. I want to thank everyone on the forums who I've met and shared knowledge with....good luck and god bless.

Clown Shoes
    Clown Shoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

If your done Ill take your betpoints off your hand
    Points Awarded:

Seattle Slew gave Clown Shoes 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by npmassa View Post
    After 10 years if officially made my last best LSU/Clemson Over....I had this game paired with the Over in the Tulsa game of 51 witch was 24-14 at the half long story short the final was 31-17.....there is one thing in this business you can't cap and that's human emotion and I've had enough of making bad decisions. I want to thank everyone on the forums who I've met and shared knowledge with....good luck and god bless.
    Can't really blame you. Been a bad run this bowl season and I was on that Tulsa over with you. Happy New Year.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

New year New luck. Gotta have tough skin in this game. I got my shit pushed in by betting romo and Dallas last night but u move on.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Shoes View Post
    If your done Ill take your betpoints off your hand
    I doubt he will be here each day for the next 370 days to send you 6 points / day

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by npmassa View Post
    How do you stop cold turkey after 10 years? Would be like a crack head waking up one day and putting the crack pipe down. Easier said than done.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Best way to beat a losing streak is lower your betting amounts, but don't quit. Non-action is worse than losing action. Lowering the amounts won't mean as much stress.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Best way to beat a losing streak is lower your betting amounts, but don't quit. Non-action is worse than losing action. Lowering the amounts won't mean as much stress.
    lowering and losing is still stressful, it can still clean you out in time.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    New year New luck. Gotta have tough skin in this game. I got my shit pushed in by betting romo and Dallas last night but u move on.
    Me too, that pick by Romo cost me $5,000. 3 minutes to go and the ball. Nightmare

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    lowering and losing is still stressful, it can still clean you out in time.
    Hey the less you bet the more you lose when you win.

Clown Shoes
    Clown Shoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

The guy has a balance of over 2g in points. Give them to me lump sum not 6 a day.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Would you cheer some one that started gambling??????
    How about that some one who quits?

Well done, I wish you luck with the(soon to be) new found money.

compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1550

Nothing wrong with walking away. If you need to scratch the itch now and again I would recommend purchasing picks. Takes emotion out of the choice. I know many complain about those who pay for picks like myself but I'm no sports person. I can make an informed decision that seems to be wrong a lot so I have little tiny unit plays for my own picks and the larger unit plays for the pro picks I purchase.

Just because you are not gambling anymore does not mean you can't pop in the forum. I find even on most games I don't play I enjoy reading the banter.