Well Les served this one up

Clown Shoes
    Clown Shoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Rod Gilmore is a clown as well. I also despise Jimmy Dykes for hoops

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

No way Lsu was trying to win this game with the 3 straight pass plays when Lsu last had the ball. No one will convince me other wise
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt777s

Clown Shoes

This is gonna be a miss. Kicking has deteriorated so much in the last few years I would never try to rely on a kicker to win this. Shank coming

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9522

He also didn't know the score in the Duke game, saying Cinci should go on 4th and 2 from their own 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Shoes View Post
    Cunningham did a game a few days ago where every tackle he was saying it is targeting and needs to be a 15 yard penalty. Mike Patrick also prefers women's hoops to men's hoops because they play the game more pure and fundementally sound. No joke

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9522

Throwing on 2nd and 2 and 3rd and 2 is beyond absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Well Les served this one up

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

go die in hell les miles

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Catanzaro!!!! +220 Live cashed

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Live Purple. Love Orange.
    Attached Images  

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

team that deserved to win won it, had over double yards, awful playcalling to throw the ball last series.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    Took Clemson on the ML..... And then I wonder why I lose money making plays like this. After doing research and seeing that Clemson is overmatched, I pull the trigger on Clemson ML. Disaster
    Knew it all along $$$$3,500!! Happy New Year!!!!

Clown Shoes

After some good scores early I lost a peanut today. Back at it tomorrow.

Clown Shoes

I locked in on Northwestern/Miss State over at 51.5 for tomorrow. Outside of that not sure if I can make another play tomorrow. Anybody else like anything?

matt777s
    matt777s's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Wonder how much Les had on Clemson ml?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by matt777s View Post
    Wonder how much Les had on Clemson ml?
    none just a bonehead

SportGTI
    Update your status

I actually liked Les' decision to throw it on first down. By getting 8 yards, he pretty much had LSU in position to win. Additionally, though I wouldn't have had made the 2nd pass, the play was wide open and Zettenberg flat missed the easy throw. where LES gets the blame is on 3rd down. But i'll take it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    I actually liked Les' decision to throw it on first down. By getting 8 yards, he pretty much had LSU in position to win. Additionally, though I wouldn't have had made the 2nd pass, the play was wide open and Zettenberg flat missed the easy throw. where LES gets the blame is on 3rd down. But i'll take it
    i didnt even like the throw on first down, shoulda ran 3 times and pinned em with no timeouts or get the garbage first down and then thats it. 3runs and a good punt and it was basically done.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face, and Mac4Lyfe

Gingerbread
    Gingerbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 796

Congrats to Clemson ML backers that's a pretty sweet cash

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Exactly... 3 straight runs and punt, game over. Clemson would be out of timeouts and that first sack on Boyd would have ended the game.

2nd down and 2, you run the ball. You don't get cute and throw, especially with this bonehead QB who keeps throwing off his back foot with zero accuracy. You get stuffed on 2nd, you run on 3rd and get a first down and go home or punt the ball and leave them with little time and no timeouts.

This was one of the worst called games I've seen in my life. Totally dumbfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i didnt even like the throw on first down, shoulda ran 3 times and pinned em with no timeouts or get the garbage first down and then thats it. 3runs and a good punt and it was basically done.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Catanzaro!!!! +220 Live cashed
    It was +500 at 5d after the missed 2pt conversion.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    It was +500 at 5d after the missed 2pt conversion.
    I played it after Clemson scored the TD to put them behind 14 - 13 (before half - time).

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Exactly... 3 straight runs and punt, game over. Clemson would be out of timeouts and that first sack on Boyd would have ended the game.

2nd down and 2, you run the ball. You don't get cute and throw, especially with this bonehead QB who keeps throwing off his back foot with zero accuracy. You get stuffed on 2nd, you run on 3rd and get a first down and go home or punt the ball and leave them with little time and no timeouts.

This was one of the worst called games I've seen in my life. Totally dumbfounded.
    Honestly, I agree with you all; running the ball three times makes sense as it uses Clemson's time outs. However, let's just say that they go three and out (like they had pretty much all game) that would have left them 2 minutes (plenty of time to move the ball down the field for a fg attempt). Still I think it's a smart idea to run, because you then make them attempt a longer fg and maybe have to rush it.

But that's Les Miles for you

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I played it after Clemson scored the TD to put them behind 14 - 13 (before half - time).
    Gotcha! I was thinking you got them during that last drive nearing field goal range. Nice call.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Les Miles = Fukkin IDIOT

Dmoneytx

LSU deserved to lose that game! 4th and 15 and they can't come up with a stop???? Are you kidding me??? LSU throwing the ball three times with 2 mins to go at midfield up 2 points??? But the 4th and 15??? LSU is FUKKIN GARBAGE!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Mills
    Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4819

Tajh Boyd is pro material. He kept his cool all the way and that was without good protection up front.

Hats off to the Clemson team.

Clown Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    Tajh Boyd is pro material. He kept his cool all the way and that was without good protection up front.

Hats off to the Clemson team.
    The Arena league and CFL always need quarterbacks

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good teams don't just pop the line 3 times and punt in that situation. Les played it smart. Clemson had 8 in the box. the swing pass was there...not just the 7 yard gain on first down, but the second down play...nobody was within 10 yards of the receiver in the flat...and the quartback choked.

A first down there and the game is kneel down time.

Automatically giving the ball back with 2 minutes left...even with no time outs is a recipe for disaster. Playing to win is what Les did...and throwing the way he did when the other team has stacked the line wins 9 out of 10 times....and was the right strategy.

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Gotcha! I was thinking you got them during that last drive nearing field goal range. Nice call.
    I got Clemson at +260 live line earlier on in game, but did see them get up to +1000 at 5dimes, midway through the 4th. At that point I thought for sure i had a loser, wish now i would have taken a real long shot, but still a nivce winner

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    Good teams don't just pop the line 3 times and punt in that situation. Les played it smart. Clemson had 8 in the box. the swing pass was there...not just the 7 yard gain on first down, but the second down play...nobody was within 10 yards of the receiver in the flat...and the quartback choked.

A first down there and the game is kneel down time.

Automatically giving the ball back with 2 minutes left...even with no time outs is a recipe for disaster. Playing to win is what Les did...and throwing the way he did when the other team has stacked the line wins 9 out of 10 times....and was the right strategy.
    So you actually think that THROWING the ball on 2nd and TWO was a "smart" idea????? Am I the ONLY one who thinks that LSU should of ran the ball TWICE at that point and picked up two stinking yards with TWO running plays to GET that first down???????? Even if they get stuffed twice and don't get a crappy two yards, THAT is the play! If LSU could of gotten a whopping TWO yards with two running plays, the game is over. Instead Les decides to throw it TWICE when it was second and two. THAT to me is the biggest bone head decision I have seen in quite a while. LSU played stupid football when it was 2nd and 2 with two minutes left and they were at midfield. Giving up the HUGE 4th down and forever was another total choke, but LSU didn't have enough confidence to run the ball TWICE and to try and get a whopping 6 feet????? LSU deserved to lose. And I put the blame on dumb fukk head Les Miles. HORRIBLE play calling by LSU, I am actually happy they lost their bowl game It's amazing coaches like him keep their jobs forever, even though he cost his entire team, all of his players, all of his coaches, and ALL of their fans a bowl win. Les Miles = RETARD. LOL!!!

Mills
    Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4819

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Shoes View Post
    The Arena league and CFL always need quarterbacks
    You make a good point,but Arena and CFL are both pro-football.

Boyd did go 36/50 for 346 yrds ,two TD's and no Ints against the 10/11th ranked denfensive team in college football.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    You make a good point,but Arena and CFL are both pro-football.

Boyd did go 36/50 for 346 yrds ,two TD's and no Ints against the 10/11th ranked denfensive team in college football.
    Does playing timbucktoo count for that "big" ranking?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Lets try and fool em on 1st down.. We did... great... Now lets try and fool em on second down... er... Ok lets try and fool em on third down... ok... 4th down - FAKE PUNT!!! They'll never see it coming

First ... 23456 Last