This is a decent matchup featuring 2 teams from the BIG12 and PAC10. You do have to question motivation level here a little bit for UCLA as they missed out on a Rose Bowl opportunity but their coach will likely have them focused. Heres how I see this game breakdown, Baylor comes in absolutely red-hot oozing confidence on all cylinders having taken out former #2 team in K-state and taking down OK St. in the process as well. On defense Baylor was to say the least pitiful over the entire season but there were glimmers of hope in the last few games. Now on the other side you have a rejuvenated UCLA team that has a young phenom at QB Hundley who plays with the poise of a veteran along with a potent rushing attack led by franklin. UCLA does have better numbers defensively but they do struggle immensely against the pass ranking almost 95th in the nation. With this being said I feel like UCLA does not have the back end players in their secondary to match up with the explosive passing game that baylor features vertically. Florence is a smart n quick decision maker at QB and they will negate any pressure UCLA tries to bring with their front four. Only way you stop the spread offense down is by having physical play at the line of scrimmage and with great safety play in the middle of the field. UCLA despite a solid run stopping unit lacks that special center fielder. On the other side of the ball I feel like Baylor has rightfully been criticized defensively but have shown signs of coming to life over the last month of the season and have had several weeks to prepare for UCLAs attack and have shown they can make their share of big plays. I look for Baylor to showcase their speed here tonight, they are somewhat a poorer man's version of the Oregon Ducks on offense and look for a few mistakes by the young Hundley on the other side that may turn the tide in the game against a revived and hungry baylor team looking for a 2nd straight bowl win. GL, Baylor ML +130.