ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I'll be the first to say it !! OLE MISS IS OVERRATED!!

They will loose 4 + games this year..

yea yea I know they have a schedule in there favor but they will loose 4+ games this year

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post

yea yea I know they have a schedule in there favor but they will loose 4+ games this year
    If you were to include the SEC Title Game and Bowl Game, maybe but they will not lose four plus games this regular season.

Since you're so certain of it, name the games/teams PRIOR to August 21, 2009.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post

Z, what do they put in the water in New Orleans?

Name me the four games Ole Miss will lose.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Ole Miss whack LSU in Tiger Stadium last year by 18?

Oh yeah, Ole Miss has 17 starters back.

And I know this for certain. Ole Miss won on the road at Florida and at LSU last year. And has virtually everyone back.

I really want you to tell us what teams will beat Ole Miss.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Z, what do they put in the water in New Orleans?

Name me the four games Ole Miss will lose.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Ole Miss whack LSU in Tiger Stadium last year by 18?

Oh yeah, Ole Miss has 17 starters back.

And I know this for certain. Ole Miss won on the road at Florida and at LSU last year. And has virtually everyone back.

I really want you to tell us what teams will beat Ole Miss.

redore33
    redore33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually lost their 2 best players to the NFL, Oher, & Perry. They won't be a "dog" all yr either. No sneaking up, but 4L is too many 3 maybe? ? Bama, Vols, Tigers, LSU. OR they could go 12 & 0!! ATS don't think they go 8-3 again.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I've heard that Ole Miss's secondary was pretty mediocre and the linebacking corps wasn't that great either. Love the offense, but I'm not so sure after listening to an in depth review by 104.5 Monday

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I've heard that Ole Miss's secondary was pretty mediocre and the linebacking corps wasn't that great either. Love the offense, but I'm not so sure after listening to an in depth review by 104.5 Monday
    Who is "104.5"...I mean if it is coming from a rival SEC area--well, then I would take it with a grain of salt.

Here are the numbers for Ole Miss' defense.

They have 8 starters back from a defense that was ranked 14th in yards per game, and 16th in points per game.

3/4 of their secondary are back.

I just don't buy into Ole Miss being overrated. They may not win it all, but no one will have an easy time with them.

footballmoney
    footballmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

I totally agree Ole Miss is overated. They are this years Clemson. Everyone thinks they look so good on paper(17 returning starters).... Last year they did beat Florida on the road but lost the next week at home to SC. Ole Miss will lose @ South Carolina to Alabama and LSU at home and will drop another games along the way. 8-4 is a pretty accurate prediction!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

104.5 is a sports station out of Nashville, TN. They reviewed all the teams and I just heard that

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by redore33 View Post
    Actually lost their 2 best players to the NFL, Oher, & Perry. They won't be a "dog" all yr either. No sneaking up, but 4L is too many 3 maybe? ? Bama, Vols, Tigers, LSU. OR they could go 12 & 0!! ATS don't think they go 8-3 again.
    Dont see them losing to the Vols...2-2 against the 4 you put up.