SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brian Gabrielle: Back Ohio vs. Akron

Back Ohio vs. Akron

Game Time: 11/16/2006 7:30:00 PM

By: Brian Gabrielle
    http://www.procappers.com

The Ohio Bobcats are the play this Thursday evening when they host the Akron Zips at Peden Stadium in Athens, Ohio.

Ohio isn't getting near enough credit.

Here is a battle tested team that has already suited up against the likes of Rutgers and Missouri this season. They own a Big 10 win over Illinois and, with a 5-1 record, they are spanking teams in their own conference which does include double-digit wins at Northern Illinois and Kent State.

Meanwhile, Akron is treading water at the .500 mark but drowning on the road where they have lost four straight games, including three conferences loss by a total of 46 points. Expect the Bobcats to win in convincing double-digit fashion; lay the points.

Prediction: Ohio-26, Akron-14

Play: Ohio -5

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I'll be going to this game. Peden will be painted white. I'm thinking this is a cover, but nothing is easy when it come to the MAC. Unless you know something about something (If you do PM me) there is no reason to take the Zips.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on this one...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking MAC favorites is always smart.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Taking MAC favorites is always smart.
    12-23 ATS this season, which really isn't that much of a deviation from the norm. This conference is so shady that it doesn't matter how much it appears one side is the correct play, something extemporaneously will happen and ruin it. The true definition of "expect the unexpected."