Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Army vs Navy

Who are you on?

I've been watching this line slide. Opened at 8. VI shows 74% on Navy, yet number keeps going down. The devil is in the details, but they are showing 100% on Navy ML ? Right now you can grab the Black Knights +250.

I wanted to bet Army + 7 1/2 last night, but got distracted. Logged in earlier and grabbed the +7. I believe this game will be around + 6 at kickoff.

Now, Navy has won 10 straight in this series. Navy is slated to play ASU in a bowl game. This is Army's bowl and it's been a 16 years (1996) since the Knights last took the Commander in Chief trophy home.

One common matchup was (Air Force). Both teams came away with the win, but Army was more dominant.

Knights won 41-21 as 7 point dogs. Knights outstated flyboys 414 - 338

Navy won 28-21 in OT as 8 point dogs. Flyboys outstated midshipmen 507-359

Yes, Army has a ugly record of 2-9. Team is fairly competitive and N. Ill escaped them by one point. Army leads the nation in rushing with 370ypg.

Navy 0-5 as chalk when they give up over 125 yards rushing. Who thinks they will hold them under that # ?

Navy has numerous negative trends as a favorite.

Some of you guys might watch hoops, but I enjoy watching this matchup of option football.

Army + 7 (2x)

Check out the Black Knight new uniforms for Saturday. I like them and their chances.

gl with your pick

Link at bottom to the full story on the uniforms. Historical map printed between numbers and other details.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...57--ncaaf.html
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 03:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is unpredictable.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Took Army as they are due to win one. Think it's close.

Pivotpoint

Well, over the week I've added Army on a teaser + 13 and placed some dollars on Army ML +230 last night.

Had a great weekend last week and enjoy getting agressive with small ML round robins. This weeks long shot.

Round Robin Moneyline Parlay. Nice profit if you can go 2 for 3. Roughly 10/1 on each 2 teamer.

ARMY +230
    TITANS + 200
    LIONS +250

A stat for those still on the fence.

QB COMP.

Navy= Reynolds ~ FRESHMAN ~ 5'9" 170#

Army = Steelman ~ SENIOR ~ 6'0" 207#

REYNOLDS 46 for 80 passing 57% 585 yards rushing

STEELMAN 39 FOR 85 passing 46% , 1152 yards rushing

QB's take a beating in this game where they leave everything on the field. Reynolds has edge in pass % , but only couple additional completions. @170# , do you think he will make it till the final whistle?

Steelman is a BIG + EXPERIENCED QB that can make thinks happen on the ground playing his last game of football.

Stat that live bettors might find useful

Last Year NAVY was 5-0 straight up when leading after the 1Q AND 0-7 SU when tied or trailing after the 1Q last year. * ML Playbook.

GO ARMY

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

A different angle on placing "action" on this game, look at the props. Army can't stop the run and Navy generates 400+ yards of offense a game
    I think its a pretty sure bet at least 2/3's of the backfield go over the prop total

Pivotpoint

^^
    Props are light at Heritage. First team to score, special teams TD, basic stuff.

I have a fair amount of exposure already on Army. Will watch live betting and if Army falls behind a TD and they show +14 1/2 or higher, I'll bite.

ML is a long shot, but who would be surprised if the last team that has the ball wins?

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Nice write-up guys.........may change my play now.

Don't Bet on It
    Don't Bet on It's Avatar Become A Pro!

Navy has more talent than Army.

Army might have Steelman to carry the offense, but their defense has no one.

This game is unpredictable, but common sense says go pick Navy. I'm sticking with common sense on this one.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

On the UNDER.

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Don't Bet on It View Post
    Navy has more talent than Army.

Army might have Steelman to carry the offense, but their defense has no one.

This game is unpredictable, but common sense says go pick Navy. I'm sticking with common sense on this one.

Army Linebackers Bacon and Combs are solid big hitters and playmakers. gl

Don't Bet on It
    Don't Bet on It's Avatar Become A Pro!

Army got this...

I'm surprised how Navy can't take advantage of Army's Defense.