walktheline
    walktheline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Old Dog, New Home CFB Plays

First of all, Rutgers is all smoke n' mirrors. Their strength of schedule is laughable and that's being nice. Their best win and toughest game was Syracuse at home. It sounds crazy to say going into their last game of the season, but THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TESTED!! 9-1 and ranked 18th for a reason.

Their offense is anemic and as explosive as a silent fart. 354ypg against cupcakes is hilarious. "Well Walk, that's because they're D-FENSE first!!" No, it's because they suck audibly. If they can't line up and knock you down, they're SOL. Notre Dame couldn't do it, Rutgers certainly won't either.

Pitt opened the season as one of the laughing stock of CFB, losing to phucking Youngstown St and getting decimated on the road against Cincinnati. However, they found their legs mid-season and have been an above average team over their last 5 games despite only being 2-3 in that stretch. They blew a halftime lead against Louisville, clearly the class of the Big East. They bounced back to dominate Buffalo on the road and handily defeated Temple. Then we all know what happened next...

The Notre Dame game. Pitt dominated this game and had some very questionable calls go against them before finally choking. If there is such a thing as a moral victory, that is the textbook definition. They were stagnant at UConn six days later but understandably so.

I could go on and on about why the 4-6 Panthers are an easy choice against the 9-1 Scarlet Knights, but for anyone that knows what they're looking at it's obvious. In short, take Pitt with confidence. Pitt -1, +102, 10 units to win 10.2

Other early games: The crap I'm throwing at the wall on the early games:

Ohio St -4, -110, 5.5 units to win 5
    Indiana/Purdue under 63, -110, 3.3 units to win 3
    UConn +10.5, -110, 3.3 units to win 3

walktheline

Adding: Texas Tech ML, +150, 5 units to win 7.5.
    Penn St -2, -105, 10.5 units to win 10

Jesse6878
    Need money for trip to Vegas
    Jesse6878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

yOU DA MAN MR. Ca$h

You da man

walktheline

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse6878 View Post
    You da man
    Not really, but thank you. I've been doing this a long time, just riding a hot streak. Decent day so far..

Pitt -1, +102, 10 units to win 10.2 = Win.
    Ohio St -4, -110, 5.5 units to win 5 = Win.
    Indiana/Purdue under 63, -110, 3.3 units to win 3 = Loss
    UConn +10.5, -110, 3.3 units to win 3 = Win
    Texas Tech ML, +150, 5 units to win 7.5. = Loss
    Penn St -2, -105, 10.5 units to win 10 = Win

I'm up a solid 19.9 units tonight, but I do have two final plays...

ND -4, -110, 11 units to win 10. If Wittek has a storybook first start and earns my money, so be it. That leaky, arm tackling defense of his will have to be up to the task too. They haven't been all year and that doesn't change overnight.

College Basketball: Duke, even, 10 units to win 10. They're more balanced offensively, don't commit many turnovers and is the better shooting team. They should be able to offset Louisville's athletic pressure defense too.

walktheline

Solid 39.9 unit weekend. I'll post NFL picks tomorrow. I do have a question to ask of fellow forum members.. Who are some of the sharper NFL guys that are well respected?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Nice job... Welcome aboard.