vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

I think it's a good bet. Duke is the inferior team, but has played above themselves this season. Miami has a lot of crap going on right now and I think it'll affect their play. Just my opinion.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

I got duke plus 9 I locked it in gl to us

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

When did you get it at 9?

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Miami will win ACC Coastal Division with a victory over Duke. Twenty of their 22 starters return next year, and so does Coach Golden. I don't think any of last week's USF bettors will be betting against Miami this week -- the Canes flat-out pasted them.

On the Duke side, injuries have steadily taken their toll on a team always thin in quality depth. They have a nice passing game under their best player, senior QB Renfree, but they haven't been competitive over their last three -- FSU, Clemson and Georgia Tech. All walkovers, never close.

Golden's done a fine job with the Hurricane program. Under Golden, the team is much more disciplined, cohesive, and motivated than the recent pre-Golden editions. Focus hasn't been a problem and there's no reason to expect the team won't get up for the division win. Miami's talent level isn't just higher, but several grades better than Duke's. IMO, Miami not only wins up in Raleigh, they put it to rest by halftime. MIAMI in a rout.
    Last edited by 70CoupeDeVille; 11-22-12 at 01:47 AM.