NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK THIRTEEN

One Unit (25-27)(-4.90)
Two Unit (18-11)(+13.90)
Three Unit (15-13)(+0.90)
Five Unit (1-1)(-1.00)
OVERALL SEASON (59-52)(+8.90)

Lost on Tuesday and taking a pass on the Thursday game. Here are my plays for the rest of the weekend.
I actually do not like anybody on Friday and will be skipping all those games. That is very unlike me. Had leans towards Ohio and Arizona State, but will pass

SATURDAY’S GAMES

Duke +7 (-115) vs Miami-Florida (three units)………..I have been betting Duke all year long. They are in a great spot at home getting a touchdown vs a team who has just been told by its own school that it will not go bowling again this year. I am not so sure they are going to be that interested at Duke. Would not be shocked to see Duke win this game, but won’t get greedy.

Rutgers +2 vs Pittsburgh (three units)……………..This one almost looks too easy to me. Pitt is really not a very good football team and has not been for years. They cannot even keep a coach anymore. Rutgers is simply the better team and sometimes Pitt playing at home can be a disadvantage when the fans turn on them. I know Pitt should have been Notre Dame, but that was a fluke.

Ohio St -3 (-115) vs Michigan (two units)…………..Not that Michigan does not want this game, but I think OSU wants it more. They will try and remain perfect to show everybody what could have been. I really feel home field makes the difference in this one. Plus Ohio State is the better team at home. Won’t be easy, but they get it done.

Texas San Antonio +1 vs Texas State (two units)…………Probably the biggest sucker bet of the year, but all the numbers tell me UTSA is easily the better team. This one should be easy.

The rest of these are one unit plays……

Florida +8.5 vs Florida State
New Mexico St +3.5 vs Colorado St
S Carolina +4 vs Clemson
Notre Dame –5 vs USC

Good Luck Everybody!!