esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

USC back-up running his mouth

love it, this kids got BALLS a back-up running his mouth this kid is going to beat the balls off notre lame the gloves r off and this is USC championship game get ready notre lame fans its going to be a let down game for U

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so what, i guarantee USC wins this game.

esulima

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    so what, i guarantee USC wins this game.
    thats what i was tring to say just in a differant way

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

He was the third ranked QB in his class behind Jeff Driskel and Kiehl Frazier. He was also ranked higher than Braxton Miller. He must have the physical tools but we will see if he has it between the ears.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    love it, this kids got BALLS a back-up running his mouth this kid is going to beat the balls off notre lame the gloves r off and this is USC championship game get ready notre lame fans its going to be a let down game for U
    I though Stanford was SC's championship game, LOSS! No, wait, Oregon was their "championship game," LOSS! Okay, I know, I know, USC played UCLA for the PAC-12 South title! That has to be their BIG "championship game," LOSS!

Why in the flying phuck would anyone expect SC to get up for Notre Dame when they've FAILED to get up and win any of the other BIG games on their schedule?

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

This is a let down game for ND? You can't be serious. Besides Michigan this is the game on ND's schedule which is circled in bold. SC has only played one defense like this all season -Stanford - and they lost. Expect more of the same.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

All the more reason for ND to be motivated - not that they need it. Taking ND in this one. That qb is a fool.

esulima

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I though Stanford was SC's championship game, LOSS! No, wait, Oregon was their "championship game," LOSS! Okay, I know, I know, USC played UCLA for the PAC-12 South title! That has to be their BIG "championship game," LOSS!

Why in the flying phuck would anyone expect SC to get up for Notre Dame when they've FAILED to get up and win any of the other BIG games on their schedule?
    because there phucken do they wana crash notre dames party

A4K

because there phucken do they wana crash notre dames party
    Once again, USC comes up short. I give SC credit, though. At least they played a lil defense against the Irish. Wittek looked average against ND and probably shouldn't have run his mouth.

esulima

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Once again, USC comes up short. I give SC credit, though. At least they played a lil defense against the Irish. Wittek looked average against ND and probably shouldn't have run his mouth.
    poorly coached they could of beat nd

A4K

poorly coached they could of beat nd
    That was kind of my point. USC has been using the "could've" line all season. I don't think they are nearly as good as people continue to make them out to be. Their record reflects my sentiment, although the public keeps backing them.