chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Is There an Early Line for USC/Notre Dame?

I would bet everything I own and love on USC against ND next week regardless of the line. Notre Dame will not be in the National Championship game. Oregon and Alabama will. I have strong convictions relative to this. Is there a line on this yet?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Oregon's done... They Duck was cooked tonight.

I'm hearing that Barkley is hurting and may not play next week. Could be a concussion and a shoulder injury but not confirmed. If he's not good to go, I think ND wins

I'd wait to bet everything I own...

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

No Barkley no good Irish win if he doesn't play the same Irish team that should have lost to the likes of tino sunseri and pitt

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Rumors on the interwebs that Barkely is out.

chargers4222

peter dinklage could start at QB for USC and i'd still bet everything i own on them. they will win this game. the national title game will be alabama and oregon. georgia will be upset by georgia tech and, even if they are not, oregon will leap them. this stuff is planned, nothing will draw ratings like alabama and oregon. people will turn off bama/notre dame after halftime when it is 31-0. man i wish i could bet everything i own on this

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    peter dinklage could start at QB for USC and i'd still bet everything i own on them. they will win this game. the national title game will be alabama and oregon. georgia will be upset by georgia tech and, even if they are not, oregon will leap them. this stuff is planned, nothing will draw ratings like alabama and oregon. people will turn off bama/notre dame after halftime when it is 31-0. man i wish i could bet everything i own on this
    It won't be Oregon, if Notre Dame loses to USC and Florida beats Florida State, it will be an all SEC FBS Championship again.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Well, the BCS standings are out, and Oregon's officially fooked.

It's over for them. Done, finito. Zilch.

If you wouldn't mind--- I'll take Georgia straight up against Georgia Tech for ---oh, WHATEVER IT iS YOU OWN.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

hmmm wonder if the OP is from Southern California with that avatar or not

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    It won't be Oregon, if Notre Dame loses to USC and Florida beats Florida State, it will be an all SEC FBS Championship again.
    Florida should not be mentioned after the last 2 weeks that they've had

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Florida should not be mentioned after the last 2 weeks that they've had
    That's besides the point, they are #4 after ND, Ala, Ga. It is what it is, I'm just the messenger.

LT Profits

It is ironic that if ND loses, Florida is the team that controls it own destiny. If ND loses and Florida wins, the Gators lock up a spot in the BCS title game vs. SEC champ.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

First off I think Florida State will beat them, but if ND loses and Florida wins I hope the AP voters do something to not let it be SEC Vs. SEC again. They are the best conference but this year they simply don't deserve that.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    First off I think Florida State will beat them, but if ND loses and Florida wins I hope the AP voters do something to not let it be SEC Vs. SEC again. They are the best conference but this year they simply don't deserve that.
    Right if Florida State wins it's all moot. But if Florida wins, it won't drop because Florida State is ranked 10th on FBS. Even if humans drop Fla, the computer rankings should be enough to let Gators go.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Matt Barkley being out might actually help USC. Barkley has been terrible this year. He's good for atleast 2 INTS a game against a good team

i'm sure this back up has talent.

Barkley should have went pro last year. He will be a 3rd round pick this year.

rocket31
    rocket31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Matt Barkley being out might actually help USC. .
    lol

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

As an ND fan I dreaded this game all year long, this is USC's championship game, especially with the disappointing season they had.
    It sounds like Kiffen may have his head in the chopping block out in LALA land and Barkley is hurt

The USC defense is not going to win them the game, so it comes down to Notre Dame's defense holding the offense in check

Im banking on the fact that USC is a sloppy undisciplined team who has shot themselves in the foot all year long. If they come out and play a crisp clean game they may win this, if they play typical USC football they're not

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida has 3 wins over top 10 teams , what do you guys watch ?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Power Rating

Estimate Edge
    NOTRE DAME
    USC -3
    Team Trends and Angles

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

how hard is it to hit a wide open Marquiese Lee and Robert Woods? i think the young gun can do it.

Barkley had his head up his ass and clearly wasn't focused this year. Too much partying living it up as a celebrity. Word is he was un-coachable

Notre Dame just got done playing little bitch teams like Boston College and Wake Forest . It will be a little different playing southern cal. The Trojans are gonna penetrate notre dames soft ass

chargers4222

usc is going to rape notre dame

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hope you didn't go through with this, bro.