Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Wed. Plays, Ball St. No. Ill + No. Ill Over

Well boys, time to try and make up a little ground. Books lightened my bankroll a bit on Sunday. Was on the wrong side of some key NFL QB injuries on Sunday, minus the Cowboys. Can't cap that.

Thank god, I stick to money management or it could've got ugly.

Like these Wed games and going to try and get a jump on the weekend. Brief write-ups, might post more later. Post up if you agree or disagree. gl

Ball St - 5 1/2 (1x)

Little tight here, but like my chances with Ball St at home. Ball St on 13-3 ATS streak.

This will be Ball St's final home game.

Bobcats were ranked #23, winning first 7 games, but looking soft of late, losing two of last three.

Ball St qb looks solid with 2705 py's.

Ball St least penalized team in Mid -American Conference. Defense has soft numbers, but a bend don't break strategy.

I like Ball St in their final home game by a touchdown.

No. Illinois - 10 1/2 (1x)

Huskies have lit the scoreboard up against the Rockets, last two. Racking up 65 and 63 points. Huskies have won 9 straight and on a 6 game againt the spread streak (+107 1/2)

Huskies at home here and QB Lynch has looked sharp. 1911 passing + 1215 rushing.

Rockets off tough loss to Ball St in final minutes. Huskies roll by over 2 td's here.

No Ill. / Toledo OV + 63 1/2 (1X)

Huskies have beat this total themselves last two matches. See above. Quite simply, worth a shot. Scoreboard keeper will be kept busy on this one.

Three team parlay (1x)

Yeah, maybe a bit greedy here, but taking a shot.

Ball St - 5 1/2
    No. Ill - 10 1/2
    No. Ill/Toledo Ov 63 1/2

1X to win 5.95X

Makes sense to parlay No. Ill with the over for more conservative players. I'm adding Ball St to the mix.

gl

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Rockets off tough loss to Ball St in final minutes. Huskies roll by over 2 td's here.
    I like your confidence. Capped both games. Will pass on Ball St & take NIU straight up, 3-team teaser, and the over. Both teams could score 20% below their season average and still hit the over. Both pick up similar yardage offensively but I like NIU defense with the edge.

Hopefully NIU defense doesn't completely shut down Fluellen. The over might be tight if they're *too* effective. Would count on NIU to keep scoring though. Toledo allows as many yards per play as they rush.
    Last edited by bane; 11-13-12 at 09:23 PM.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

All Ovah on N. Ill over
    Nice write

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I think no ills stats are a bit deceptive considering the weak strength of schedule. Go back and watch no ill vs ball state and see how they play against decent competition. I was thinking of betting no ill too but they are way overvalued after destroying the past few cupcakes. Not saying they can't pull it off with some big plays, but this game has a lot of variance and the value should be in a Toledo ml win imo

nonohecantplay
    nonohecantplay's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNDER 63 is the play.

kujo214
    Rex Ryan is a bum.
    kujo214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

$65 to win $195
    4 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 6fb & 4˝bk
    Pending 11/14/12 8:00pm College Football 302 Ball State +1 * vs Ohio
    Pending 11/14/12 8:00pm College Football 301 Ohio/Ball State Under 69˝ *
    Pending 11/14/12 9:00pm College Football 303 Toledo/Northern Illinois Over 57˝ *
    Pending 11/14/12 9:00pm College Football 304 Northern Illinois -4˝ * vs Toledo

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    I think no ills stats are a bit deceptive considering the weak strength of schedule. Go back and watch no ill vs ball state and see how they play against decent competition. I was thinking of betting no ill too but they are way overvalued after destroying the past few cupcakes. Not saying they can't pull it off with some big plays, but this game has a lot of variance and the value should be in a Toledo ml win imo
    I sure hope they aren't as deceptive as Florida State stats. At home, they're titans. On the road, they're shameful. If you don't look closely, you get burned. I teased FL St to the moneyline for that reason. Same with Northern IL. Couldn't resist their ATS stats and hopeful they aren't terribly overvalued.

You make very solid points (just hoping you're wrong on this one turbo!)

Putting a dash on Toledo ML for the upset.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by nonohecantplay View Post
    UNDER 63 is the play.
    Under is not the play, even if it hits in the Toledo game it's the wrong bet. Last year the total was in the 90s and 2 years ago it was like 120. They will at least get to 65 tonight.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Under is not the play, even if it hits in the Toledo game it's the wrong bet. Last year the total was in the 90s and 2 years ago it was like 120. They will at least get to 65 tonight.
    63 is the total for the ohio/ball st game