TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Something has to give! - La Tech v Utah St.

Should be one the most compelling games of the week.

La Tech is the dog at home +3.5

One of the top offenses in country v one of the top defenses.

La Tech 9-1 over/under

Utah St 3-7 over/under

Utah St 10-0 ats

Reminds me of the Houston/Tulsa game last year where Tulsa hammered Houston.

Probably smart to lay off this game but I'm not smart.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, we know it's compelling but... what side are you on, TR??

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR35 View Post
    Should be one the most compelling games of the week.

La Tech is the dog at home +3.5

One of the top offenses in country v one of the top defenses.

La Tech 9-1 over/under

Utah St 3-7 over/under

Utah St 10-0 ats

Reminds me of the Houston/Tulsa game last year where Tulsa hammered Houston.

Probably smart to lay off this game but I'm not smart.
    Last year Tulsa got crushed by Houston. I feel that is just a typo though.

guy Fawkes
    guy Fawkes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I wish this game was home for Utah State, I'd be there in a heartbeat as La Tech has been one of my favorite teams to watch this year. Tough game for me to cap as it's too close to home.

That being said, if there were justice in the NCAA Colby Cameron (QB La Tech) should be near the top of the heisman lists. Kenneth Braxton set an NCAA season records last week against Texas State (most rushing TDs by a freshman). I could swear he set two, but I can't remember the second. And last, but not least, Quinton Patton (WR La Tech) reminds me of T.Y. Hilton of FIU last year (plays on Indianapolis Colts now). La Tech is facing a 3rd and 15? No problem, Patton is good for 25 a touch.

All that praise out of the way, La Tech has perhaps one of the worst defenses in the NCAA. If I had to pick it'd be between Tulane, Hawaii and La Tech. Chuckie Keeton (QB Utah State) is no slouch and will carve up La Tech without a problem.

This game may come down to who touches the ball last, over should be solid at anything under 80 as La Tech has only scored less than 50 points in 2 games this season (44 at Virginia and 28 at New Mexico State).

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

It was a typo. I meant to reference the Southern Miss game. I'm going to take la Tech and the points at home.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont know about la.tech. i almost took them 3 times and i woulda lost them all. im just not impress with them lately so utah st is my play. i believe defense will win u the game

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

i never liked la tech all year as a big favorite....i have a hard time laying lots of points no matter who it is when you can not stop anybody... but as a home dog that is a little different...I love betting home dogs and I am sure if I play this game it will be no different...