dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best 11/13/12

well guy's they got me but if your ever going to lose losing 1 more game then you win is never a bad thing. I have been real lucky I have only lost 2 week's all year. and like I said both week's that I lost I lost 1 more game then I won that is not a bad week most likely you won't even have to meet your bookie. but guy's this week the bookies will be running for there lives. they might even pay me not to bet. I will murder these guy's I will not even leave them money to feed there family. there kid's I will feed but the bookmaker's penetrate them I won't even give them a mf peanut. my best bet's i'm still 8-2-1 still great. and my winning week's i'm still 8-2-1 still great. the bet are these mf bookmaker's nut's the wrong team is getting point's the bet OHIO +5 this team has a great chance of winning this game outright ML gl my brother's to the bank add on game's later OHIO D will win this game but remember nothing is for sure only death bet at your owe risk

dilaudid8

add on game TEXAS TECH +10.5 you guy's might want to wait because I see some place's have this game at 11. but if you do wait and this line goes to 10 take it because you don't want this game to go to 9.5 this game might be a ML play for me gl my brother's add on game's later

abejr
    abejr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Good luck D8

dilaudid8

abejr ty my brother gl to you

dilaudid8

add on NEB-18.5 blowout city baby