OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone on Oregon pointspread, HEDGE ASAP

Depending on how soon you can get it, hedge right away. The defense is not going to get many stops tonight, I'm kicking myself for not just taking the over, thinking for some reason Oregon's worn out defense may shut down Cals offense with all the injuries there.

Don't wait and think this one may come around, Oregon is not looking great and they have little to no shot of scoring 4TDs and 1FG more than Cal tonight.

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

im pretty sick over this. oregon-24 is the last piece of a big 6 team teaser... i didn't know their entire defense was out.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

i am hoping that oregon can just score every drive and get a few stops here and there

BeantownBlue
    BeantownBlue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

chill out, bro. Things are never as good as it seems, but also never as bad as it seems.
    I will stick to my guns here.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBird View Post
    i am hoping that oregon can just score every drive and get a few stops here and there
    Yeah, def got suckered into this one, saw who was out of Cal and their record and a few games I've seen them play and figured this one was gravy. If they do get a little lead I'm sure they will bench a lot of guys since theyre already dropping like flies. Hears to hoping they can pull something out.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's see what happens at the half. I don't have live betting so if I bail, it'll be 2H.

BMoreBird
    Update your status

i dont think i can even watch. i might just turn it off and check the score in the morning.