bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

3 Favorite Plays today ......One at noon EST time!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas tech only -25?What?

The total is only 54 which tells the story about this game.Tech can put up 54 alone vs Kansas.this is an easy cover for tech -25

ADDED THESE PLAYS AT THE BOTTOM OF THREAD ALSO

A&M +14
    MINN -2
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 11-10-12 at 03:33 PM. Reason: ADDED PLAYS

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

The total is only 54 which tells the story about this game.Tech can put up 54 alone vs Kansas.this is an easy cover for tech -25

Yes the tard has made a choice

Donkeys2012

Brad I must say you topped yourself yesterday and showed how big of a moron you truly are yesterday with the fact you didnt know Brown had been fired. This shows that you are a huge JOKE to the whole board.

Good Job anyone that was on the fence about you yesterday realized what a dumbfukk you are.

Donkeys2012

Whats your next play Brad ?

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Whats your next play Brad ?

Donkeys... you are on every BradleySnyder thread.

you must be a huge admirer (but from your remarks, you just sound like a troll)

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post

You realize fading this guy has been money right. Hence being in the threads.

bradleysnyder

2-0 thusday

3-0 friday

and now i finally have 1 loss in my last 6 plays and look at this CLOWN!!!!!!!!

Where were you at in my last 5 posted plays the last 2 days???????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

answer the question you phucking tool

bradleysnyder

2-0 thursday

3-0 friday

Where were you at in my last 5 posted plays the last 2 days???????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

bradleysnyder

I've won my last 5 straight bets in a row.....I lose ONE play and look whos here!!!!!!!He acts like im suppost to win 100% of the time or he has a right to bash my plays.Tell me ONE player donkeyphuck who wins 100% of the time????

I hit over 75% of my plays EVERY week.You are nowhere to be seen on the winners,but as soon as 1 loser pops up this guy jocks me like all i do is lose

But u are 100% correct sambooka this guy has a serious probelm.Im not responding to one more of his posts.Im done with this fool.My Posted plays are right here for everyonne to see.Im 75% + on all my plays this entire football season and this clown just dont get it

Donkeys2012

2-0 thursday

3-0 friday

Where are you in all your losing threads and answering the question of the fact you bet a game when you didnt know the coach had been fired ?

2-10 Last 2 thrursday and fridays.

What are your afternoon plays ?

bradleysnyder

4-1 last saturday

8-0 last sunday

2-0 monday

2-0 thursday

3-0 friday

But yeah fading me is straight money?????????Where are you getting your numbers from???Tuesday night you were called out by multiple people.You must have some sort of brain disease if you dont remember that.You DO NOT win fading me because i win 75% or more every week.The last 10 days have been more like 85%...So where are you winning by fading me?????

bradleysnyder

are you phucking stupid????????????

3-0 last night

2-0 thursday night

Man you really are as ignorant as i thought

bradleysnyder

But yeah im 2-10 my last 2 thursdays and fridays???????????????????Pull up alllll my threads from this thursday and friday and last thursday and friday and lets see the 2-10....Last night i was 3-0 clown!

thursday i was 2-0 clown!

Today i am not down $,but honestly i could care less about what you say so Phuck off and later.Im not responding to your loser ass posts anymore.Post all you want.Your done getting the attention your begging for.People are even calling you out and you still continue!

bradleysnyder

Texas AM +14
    Minn -2

Donkeys2012

Texas AM +14
    Minn -2
    Brock and Bradley on MINN...

bradleysnyder

So your on Illinois?????Is that a yes???

Donkeys2012

So your on Illinois?????Is that a yes???

What happened to never responding to another one of my posts ?

That lasted about 2 minutes

bradleysnyder

Your on illinois???

Donkeys2012

Your on illinois???

Your a real life midget ?

bradleysnyder

I lost this one play so what?I have won 5 in a row.Have ot lost since wend nights ohio bobcats and spurs over play.Then i lost a small play on portland -2...BUT I HAVE WON 5 IN A ROW STRAIGHT BETS PRIOR TO THIS LOSS.Also have mad parlays still open from this morning looking good.

bradleysnyder

Well if your answer to im a real life midget is your answer to your playing illinois then the ANSWER IS "NO"...I WOULDNT CALL 5'10 A MIDGET

bradleysnyder

Hey donkey i dont here you running your DSL'S right now ???You bet bama -14 cus im an easy fade right!?!?!?!?!?

Donkeys2012

Hey donkey i dont here you running your DSL'S right now ???You bet bama -14 cus im an easy fade right!?!?!?!?!?
    Where is your AM pick u dumbfukk.

Donkeys2012

5'10 LOL.....You arent an inch over 5'2 u fat Wee Man look alike.

Donkeys2012

ADDED THESE PLAYS AT THE BOTTOM OF THREAD ALSO

A&M +14
    MINN -2

LOL NOW MIDGET is adding plays after they start. You are such a piece of shit Snyder it is unreal.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happened to never responding to another one of my posts ?

That lasted about 2 minutes

its Bradleys thread you dumb fuk... you are the one posting where you are not wanted.

Get off Bradleys dick already and start some of your own threads.

what are you, like 12? i think i hear you mom calling to play nice (maybe you can't hear her from the basement)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradleysnyder

Donkeys2012

its Bradleys thread you dumb fuk... you are the one posting where you are not wanted.

Get off Bradleys dick already and start some of your own threads.

what are you, like 12? i think i hear you mom calling to play nice (maybe you can't hear her from the basement)

Look your trolling troll I sugggest you get on the fade Brad Train. Was not able to fade his afternoon plays cause like the true coward he is he posting them right at kickoff apparently.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by donkeys2012 View Post
    lol now midget is adding plays after they start. You are such a piece of shit snyder it is unreal.
    wowwwwwwwww.you really cant read can you??????

I posted a&m +14 and minn -2 well before they started.....refer to post #14...you even were talking crap about my minn play,so how did you not see a&m which was right abouve minn???????how did i add that after the game started????????????????????????????????p lease enlighten me?????????????????that was added the same time i added minn which you talked shit about

Donkeys2012

wowwwwwwwww.you really cant read can you??????

I posted a&m +14 and minn -2 well before they started.....refer to post #14...you even were talking crap about my minn play,so how did you not see a&m which was right abouve minn???????how did i add that after the game started????????????????????????????????p lease enlighten me?????????????????that was added the same time i added minn which you talked shit about
    What happened to me never posting in your threads again from about 3 weeks ago ?

What happend to me being on Ignore ?

What happened to you growing to be the size of a normal human ?

bradleysnyder

Look your trolling troll I sugggest you get on the fade Brad Train. Was not able to fade his afternoon plays cause like the true coward he is he posting them right at kickoff apparently.
    This guy cant even catch his own lies...He says that brock and i are on minn.Posts a clap.Talks trash a good 5-6 mins before kickoff.....THEN he says he could not bet on the games because i posted them right at kickoff AFTER they would have lost had he bet them....Look at his jumbled bunch of lies.He was RIGHT HERE waiting for my 3:30 plays and i gave him plenty of time to bet them because he made fun of them between the time i posted them and kickoff.....SO HE HAD AMPLE AMOUNT OF TIME TO BET THEM.JUST LOOK AT THE TIMES AND YOU CAN SEE HE DONT WANT TO ADMIT BECAUSE IT WAS 2 WINNERS!

NOW HAD THESE 2 PLAYS BEEN LOSING HE WOULD HAVE SAID ANOTHER EASY 2 FADES.BUT SINCE I POSTED THEM CLOSE TO GAME TIME HE HAS A BAIL OUT EXCUSE NOW.SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE CLOWN.ANYONE WHO READS CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR CRAP EXCUSES.YOU HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO BET THEM.I ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE ON ILLINOIS PLENTY OF TIME BEFORE THE GAME AND YOU JUST KEPT POSTING STUPID STUFF LIKE ARE YOU A MIDGET...IF I WAS SUCH EASY FADE YOU WOULDA BEEN IN YOUR SPORTS ACCT MAKING THE BETS INSTEAD OF POSTING FOR THE 5 MINS I GAVE YOU TO MAKE THE BETS!!!!!!

bradleysnyder

What happened to me never posting in your threads again from about 3 weeks ago ?

What happend to me being on Ignore ?

What happened to you growing to be the size of a normal human ?
    Seriously BRO you have NO LIFE AT ALL.I am the highlight of your day and thats a FACT.Glad i can assist in your bordum

Donkeys2012

this guy cant even catch his own lies...he says that brock and i are on minn.posts a clap.talks trash a good 5-6 mins before kickoff.....then he says he could not bet on the games because i posted them right at kickoff after they would have lost had he bet them....look at his jumbled bunch of lies.he was right here waiting for my 3:30 plays and i gave him plenty of time to bet them because he made fun of them between the time i posted them and kickoff.....so he had ample amount of time to bet them.just look at the times and you can see he dont want to admit because it was 2 winners!

Now had these 2 plays been losing he would have said another easy 2 fades.but since i posted them close to game time he has a bail out excuse now.seriously get a life clown.anyone who reads can see right through your crap excuses.you had plenty of time to bet them.i asked you if you were on illinois plenty of time before the game and you just kept posting stupid stuff like are you a midget...if i was such easy fade you woulda been in your sports acct making the bets instead of posting for the 5 mins i gave you to make the bets!!!!!!

2-10 = big money for faders

bradleysnyder

Your following the wronggggggggggggg guy if you believe in your head im 2-10

i did not lose 1 bet thursday or friday...Perfect 5-0 this week.So wake up out of your fantasy world!

bradleysnyder

2-10 = big money for faders
    Het dinkeydick what about last saturday,sunday and monday combined 15-1????????????BIGGG MONEY FOR FADERS THERE HUH???Please tell me about last weekend????Lets here your excuse for that?You have had multiple people tell you this week i was 15-1 sat,sun,mon last weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you filed bankruptcy this week if you faded me last week

bradleysnyder

Donkey whats your excuse now buddy?

12 Last