Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

UCONN ML- should I wait?

My question is should I wait to see if I can get a juicier moneyline on Uconn or take +150 now? Really bad at predicting line movement 70% of the time?

My reasoning behind Uconn is there at home rivalry game. There defense is good enough to keep them in it, and have played close games all year. Outside of Syracuse recently. But Syracuse is a different machine compared to Pitt there offense is much better. Stats or no stats if you've watched Pitt and cuse play you know which ones more dangerous.

My reason for taking Uconn is Pitt just shot there load at ND and blew a lead. Now if any of you have played sports you know that game would be gutwrenching to a serious competitor. In highschool hoops it'd bother me till the next game, almost feel like crying. Pitt should be pretty flat..Haha plus this Is what Pitt does they lose games they should win and vice versa.

Sunseri and that offense has struggled vs worse and I'm betting he does tonight as well losing in a snoozer game with a score of something like 20-17 or 17-13 type of deal

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I took the +3.5 but considering waiting to see what the Ml will do. Earlier 90% was on Pitt and the line dropped from 3.5 to 3.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I WENT BIG ON THIS ONE BOYS:

#1) Sport : College Football
    Selection :
    Connecticut 11/9/2012 5:00PM - (PST)
    Spread +3½ -108 for Game

Risking : 45.52 To Win : 42.15 USD

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

lol I just have this for one for fun, I think UConn rolls being at home, worn out Pitt team, and because the pubelic is HEAVY on Pitt. In a toss-up ill side with the guys who got $$$

good luck

Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

on uconn +4 3u and under 44 5u... i think uconn could win this one straight up but take the points... 20-17 pitt final

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

We're winners till tomorrow boys!