dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 11/9/12

well guy's I was wrong yesterday JACK in real bad team no excuse. the bet for today U CONN +3.5 the better D is U.CONN gl

hunter8720
    hunter8720's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

maybe throw a comma and some punctuation in your thread title to give you some more credibility. For example, "Best bet from the best, Baby!" That makes me think this guys got swag. But when i read "Best bet from the best baby" I think oh ok someone has let their 2 month old baby tell him who to bet on tonight. gl

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp
    eatdarich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by hunter8720 View Post
    maybe throw a comma and some punctuation in your thread title to give you some more credibility. For example, "Best bet from the best, Baby!" That makes me think this guys got swag. But when i read "Best bet from the best baby" I think oh ok someone has let their 2 month old baby tell him who to bet on tonight. gl
    Classic

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

dilaudid has a history of picking some good winners in the nhl.

mrob
    mrob's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is one of the best, I've watched him for a long time

dilaudid8

guy's ty 8720 all you need to no is the team if you can read the team that's all you need u conn +3.5/morb what's happening my brother ty for your kind word's. other gambler's don't bother me wait I forgot a comma. ty guy's gl today/ridims ty for your kind word's/8720 if you must no on cover's contest out of the best 30 capper's i'm in 1 place in college. and in 1 place in pro. i'm in 1 place at PICK monitor. top 10 every site you can find. and so on but who is counting. there is just to many site made the top 10. 3 year's in a row in hockey on WAGER TRACK and won the contest last year at WAGER TRACKER .i'm in the top 10 at WAGER TRACKER in football but like I said who is counting

abejr
    abejr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

D8 good luck, CTG is down do you know what happened?

dilaudid8

abejr what's happening my brother I no it's been down for a few day's I think STEED done something wrong. or I sure hope that the FBI did not close the site downto the bank my brother gl today I think when 2 team's play you take the team with the better D and U .CONN has 1 of the best D in the country

abejr

Thanks D8 you still on Bama?

Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!

on uconn +4 and under 44... BOL

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Dilaudid8 is sharp

dilaudid8

abejr yeah it's a square bet I no but I can't pass a line like this up.-13.5 this line should be in the 20s not 12.5 I had LSU last week and the ML and LSU should have won the game. but the coach for LSU lost that game not the player's. but texas am QB will be running for his life he is a Freshman he most likely will throw a few INT. I don't see texas am scoring if this was CFL then texas am might score 1 point. but i'm looking at a blowout/Aaron nice bet +4 and the under44 great bet. PITT suck's don't let that game against ND fool you they suck. gl guy's

dilaudid8

villager ty my brother this will be my last year of posting. I just want to help a lot of my friend's to win all the money they can this year. so far it's been unreal . 1 losing week and that week was not bad going 5-6 and only losing my best bet 1 time and that was last week MISS STATE gl my brother's let's go U .CONN I would take the ML but I like to bet the ML when the line is at least 7 point's or more

jihadvillager

D8 who you like in nfl this wknd? Any other college leans?

dilaudid8

jihadvillager yeah my brother like last week I like some team's and I did real good going 4-2. like I said LSU should have won and if they would have won I would have made a mint GOV mint. but my FAV bet ALABAMA -13.5 this line is just to small texas am is going to get there's this week. like nothing 1 point that's it i'm looking at TCU this team has a great shot of winning this game outright/ sunday I like HOUSTON / /DETROIT/ NYJ/ DALLAS/NO but I might not take all 5 but NYJ for sure and the ML and HOUSTON and DETROIT gl my brother a 10 point 3 team teaser would be nice them 3 team's that 3 teamer look's real good NYJ +17/DETROIT+9/HOUSTON +11

dilaudid8

well guy's another easy winner well nothing is easy when your gambling goodnight my brother's until tomorrow with 2 more winner's maybe more to the bankI have been doing this all year long so far in my winning week's i'm 8-1-1 and in my best bet's i'm 8-1-1 almost PERFECT. goodnight my brother's until tomorrow with 2 more winners maybe more

dilaudid8

sorry this site is the only one that I forget my best bet ALABAMA -13.5 this game will be a blowout ty oddsmakers

Aaron Stasko

nice being on the same side as you dilaudid8... BOL on your plays 2mrw bro

dilaudid8

Aaron good job my brother nice hit goodnight keep that money train rolling

jihadvillager

Bol tm d8

dilaudid8

ty jihadvillager gl later today we are going to try to hit a nice parlay with bama/tcu/usc/wash state/northwestern/BC +19.5 gl

FilL IVY League
    FilL IVY League's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

ROLLLLLLLLLINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Have to say though His play got there. Had Colts n under thursday though but still your reply was hillarious.

dilaudid8

yeah ivy can't win them all like I said I took JACK monday but like I said can't win every game I would love to but just can't. but for the year the record can't be beat just like last year winning 12-2 in winning week's. but maybe I was just lucky but then wait this year even better 8-1-1. and my best bets are the same 8-1-1. I can lose every game from now on and still make money that's a great feeling.

Aaron Stasko

dilaudid8 jump on UNC at 7.5 while you can bro. UNC will not lose this game coming off their bye week especially being at home. 2 weeks to study a triple option team is always beneficial. BOL

dilaudid8

Aaron ty will check it out

dilaudid8

Aaron i'm not saying that NC is not a good bet but did you no that GT has won the last 12-2. in there last 14 game's

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    yeah ivy can't win them all like I said I took JACK monday but like I said can't win every game I would love to but just can't. but for the year the record can't be beat just like last year winning 12-2 in winning week's. but maybe I was just lucky but then wait this year even better 8-1-1. and my best bets are the same 8-1-1. I can lose every game from now on and still make money that's a great feeling.
    i doubt it luck bro (well everyone needs a little),,but i been reading you at ctg for a while, you know your stuff...and i luv those dilaudid 8 milli's ! lol....ctg still down, what the hell they do to the site? that by far the best group of guys to read...

2daBank

Aaron i'm not saying that NC is not a good bet but did you no that GT has won the last 12-2. in there last 14 game's

it gt with the points or pass for me..

abejr

D8 good luck today; the K St/TCU game looks like a good one I see you like TCU any particular reason? K St is having a great year.

jihadvillager

ty jihadvillager gl later today we are going to try to hit a nice parlay with bama/tcu/usc/wash state/northwestern/BC +19.5 gl
    All ats? Thank you d8
    Last edited by jihadvillager; 11-10-12 at 08:39 AM.

dilaudid8

2da bank ty my brother yeah your right the guy's a CTG are the best guy's you can find. no bashing if you pick a loser no big deal but everywhere else god if you pick 1 loser these guy's are ready to kill you.yeah CTG has been down for a few day's now maybe the FBI closed the door's ha ha/abejr will my brother the only thing that I can think of is that KS has almost everyone back from last year. but this game will be there real test I think that TCU will win this game outright ML. gl today with your bets/jihadvillager well the ML is up to you I play them only when the line is 7 or higher because then the ML is worth playing for me. gl my brother bama should kill texas am big time I think that texas am won't score any point's like I said unless it's in the CFL

2daBank

im with you on bama...not sure why all the love for AM? guess ppl really like that qb but im not buying him getting much done vs this d, maybe it hurts that lsu ran 80 plays last week but i think bama offense can keep AM off the field the majority of the day, then of coarse we have the whole am collapsing in the 2nd half of gms like this....gl today d8..

jihadvillager

I was asking if your parlay was all against the spread ? Thank you D8. Any potential adds later or only TCU & Bama & parlay?- Like all your picks but question mark on USC- seems like public all over USC and USC's season is pretty much done. Letdown spot for a team that rarely covers the spread. Hopefully they get it done today
    Last edited by jihadvillager; 11-10-12 at 09:23 AM.

thezamfamily
    thezamfamily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

D8 ...What are picks(heavy leans) for early games? Going to keep tailing you... Great Job... Liking East Mich OVER ...Also akron I know they are BAD... But Mass...looks High School BAD... thanks

dilaudid8

guy's 2dabank yeah I think texas am QB will be running for his life today. he is good but today they play a monster team in bama I think that he will throw a few INT/ jihadvillager yeah that usc game i'm only going to play them in my parlay that's it your right AZ STATE could cover . so far that's it. I have a real bad headache if I don't get back to you right away that's mean's i'm lying down / zam your bet look's good that over play. but so far that's it the BAMA/TCU there might be some add on game's later like I said sorry guy's but my headache is mf killing me i'm going to bed let's get the bad guy the bookie gl my brother's

12 Last