Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Qb out, 2 RBs out, top wr out

Their getting worked tonight

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Take the points if anything. Applin is a penetrating beast.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just lookin' for a dog, or is there a reason you like this play shantystar?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Applin is a penetrating beast.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Prior to the injuries, analysts were saying that Monroe was head and shoulders above everyone In the conference. Now that the QB has time to prep, I think he plays better and they at least cover, putting some on the ML also.

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

I agree with TTO Monroe is a still a good team with a lot to play for. Some books have them at +7.5 that a great value. ML is always risky on road.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

O ok. Well I can see where they will or could cover, don't see them winning the game. I actually think if they cover it will be a back door cover.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

A bunch of rookie poster that are unaware that Shanty lives in a third world country, has no idea about the teams he bets on, and just plays the odds.
    Points Awarded:

ColdBeerHere gave HoulihansTX 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ That explains the lack of any explanation.

ronniejamedio

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    A bunch of rookie poster that are unaware that Shanty lives in a third world country, has no idea about the teams he bets on, and just plays the odds.

Then what's your play boss?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Portland +1 NBA

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Va Tech has a better chance of winning, today than Monroe. Monroe has too many INJ's for them to overcome.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by houlihanstx View Post
    va tech has a better chance of winning, today than monroe. Monroe has too many inj's for them to overcome.

Exactly!

ronniejamedio

There is a reason this line is stuck at 7 and people are betting ark st.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by ronniejamedio View Post
    There is a reason this line is stuck at 7 and people are betting ark st.
    7 is a huge key number. Moving to 7.5 would open all books to middles, and they would have to hope game doesn't land 7.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

I know your agony bald vulture, Two Three boys like you, remain bind with my third world Lora’s dick head , Everytime,One are you .

shantystar

7 is a huge key number. Moving to 7.5 would open all books to middles, and they would have to hope game doesn't land 7.
    Diddnt you know conversation between me and your gandoo wife Linda ,that came to visit Bahmas last summers, when I forced her to discharge for 10th times,she startled a lot and asked me why shanty ,you not discharge for a single time,
    Than what I replied that red ass Canadian bitch ,that ‘I ain’t discharge until I penetrate in ass’,
    2- you sister –in-law is very horny,she forcing other guys to bang her but , no one ready because she is of dark complexion,when she came to me with such lustful passions,I immediately agreed,you gandoo know for what I nodded in response of her humble request,she asked me shanty you immediately agree whats the secret,
    I replied her that when I gonna banging you I closed my eyes,

3- I banged your second sister Deborah only once because I only met with a women only one time, because women that meet me in lonity, will confess and confess and confess all along her lives, as they believe that ‘I am a dusk to down guy ‘
    4- when banging your younger american baby doll sister jane, when I enter a single inch she asking in great tease shanty how much is remaining ,I replied wait sweetie ,when I thrust second inch,she asked me in more painful voice,how much remaining ,and I satisfy her be patienece,likewise this when I penetrating 11th inch long,she shouted ‘Shanty are you a guy or a Donkey ‘

For your family this stanza came true,very true,
    Sister in laws are sister in laws,I even not leave my brother in laws,

In whole my In-laws I rambled my cocks111111111111

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

English please.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Shantystar.

Bravo

shantystar

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    English please.
    bedn you ass please befor eme

shantystar

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Shantystar.

Bravo
    BEFORE Marrying you younger sister,Dorothy,I reject her request of marrying her again and again,she is very much gallant,and witty But,I was afraid and told her ‘Dorothy I afraid if I get marry with you,On very next morning of our marriage your parents will be complainaint
    to my parents that your son bang our daughter from behind11,Though they didnnt know that I am fond of behind111111111111111
    Though you know that there hardly a virgin girl in your society,Dorothy said me that shanty you are apart from all my boy friends of past,as whenever you penetrate I feelin like your penetrate a stone in my American cherry,though innocent Dorothy didnnt know,that I rub bear rooster bone’s powder,as bear have a bone inside his rooster,I purchased a 2 inches bone and minced it like a fine flour ,whenever I want to give life time ass hammering lesson to any bitch nature women I rub it thoroughly on my brown lora ,and my spitting aeroplane become as stern and mirthless as a stone, It is said ‘the women whom you bang once with bear rooster bone powder,hide yourself ,But that women will found you wherever you will be ‘ .

Dorothy is very much pleasing wife of good habits, before marrying me she afraid that I consider her a lovely boy in spousal relations rather than a gallant women , she after marrying me also easily avetted by me and get ready for ass hammering though I daily confess before her , not to bang her from behind and daily I broke my oath,she have one complain with me that all husbands embosom their wives,But after hammering session you not embosom me but my red ass , I have one answer always,that I am alive because of your bubble butt,whenever I see your gaand Ithousands of litres of blood produced in my body,do not bring away my life from me, and than I arrest red her ballon ass like it is running aways,she said you arrest my ass like a octopus catches his hunt,
    Only one time a bad incident happens in our life ,when I became unconscious,she rushed me to hospital,I was not coming in sense,nor opening my eyes,when a lady doctor ask her whats the matter with your husband ,she weepingly replied that I just said that today I goona remain you deprieve from ass please ,today is a drought,and he become unconsciopus,when Doctors,giveup,Dorothy want to try,she layoff her shalwar and keep sitting on my face like in facesitting,doctors,asked her ,hey insane women what are you doing,she replied,I am giving her fresh oxygen,my ass hole fragrance is not apart from a French perfume,and they start biting their nails and watching each other when I open my eyes and came back to life,Doctor said ,your husband looks really a ‘Anal psychoe ‘ .

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

tl;dr