bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    thanks for the fade bradley!

getting rich !!!!!!

i would like to sign up for your plays.. $49.95 / month but i need at least 25 plays for that price pal.
    yeah??????i was 8/8 sunday.where were u at then?if you faded you made a deposit monday.If you faded last night then you made a deposit today
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    yeah??????i was 8/8 sunday.where were u at then?if you faded you made a deposit monday.If you faded last night then you made a deposit today
    i didnt see that thread, can you link me bruh?

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Allen welker is at the game!

Hey Midget...Wheres your scanned DOCS you promised ?

Kinda like your post a month ago saying that was the last time I would post in your thread you fukking brokedikk fukk

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    i didnt see that thread, can you link me bruh?
    Go look at his saturday and HUGE thursday and friday plays where he was 0-4.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad I hedged. Ball State wins 30-27

Donkeys2012

Ball St is NOT winning this game,Im sorry.Toledo showed who they are by beating cincin
    Good call Brad you were 100 percent SPOT WRONG.

Looks like an 0-4 day overall for Bradley

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh 34-27

I tried to tell this kid Toledo was done but he just started verbally attacking me instead of engaging in a real discussion. If you'd of listened to me and hedged you could of cut your losses. I post on sbr to help my fellow gamblers.

Donkeys2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Asshole? Grow the fukk up kid. I called this in the 1st quarter not after the 54 yard fumble return. Remember? Your the one made that comment. No wonder you have so many trolling you. You deserve it. If anyone comes in your thread with an opinion other than yours you start name calling like a immature school kid. Believe you me kid, I know what i'm doing and your an immature little punk kid.
    Exactly. This guy is by far the biggest douchebag piece of shit on SBR. You nailed this 100%.

Bradley Broke DIKK Snyder.

If you want a good laugh go look at his Papa Johns thread.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Wow this game is totally killing my fun at this party right now
    two things I'd gather from this....

you don't have the money you can afford to lose, other wise you wouldn't be upset.
    you're so attached to money you let it control your life.

Just give up gambling and enjoy your short lived life, so that you don't feel this way.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Bradley, u come across as a retard
    Points Awarded:

ridims gave Coach Potato 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

no surprise here. was a winner as soon as the retard had posted his square plays.

what i am surprised about is that he didn't come back later to say he was on the opposite side of his plays. that would have been typical bradley retard at his best.

anyhow, thanks for the winner my retarded buddy. now carry on making friends with other retarded members.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    no surprise here. was a winner as soon as the retard had posted his square plays.

what i am surprised about is that he didn't come back later to say he was on the opposite side of his plays. that would have been typical bradley retard at his best.

anyhow, thanks for the winner my retarded buddy. now carry on making friends with other retarded members.
    Post your plays Mrs. Avon saleslady! Always running off at your cocksuckers but can never back anything up. Hope your Avon sales can improve so you can actually play, and maybe you will not be so jealous of others.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 11-07-12 at 08:28 AM.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey guys.. want to wager on when he posts his "thats it - I'm done with gambling" thread? or his "i have to be honest, i'm a loser and lost a ton of money" post?

this guy is priceless. and now the other retard "urbanwildchild" has joined forces with this tool. The guy who suggests he has won so much but posts about how he is struggling at capping the most easiest sport on the planet. You couldn't make this up really.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post screen shots of your plays Mrs. Avon saleslady! Always running off at your cocksuckers but can never back anything up. At least I can! Hope your Avon sales can improve so you can actually play, and maybe you will not be so jealous of others, and be able to move out of your parents basement.

Struggling to me might be making a profit of a couple thousand in a weekend, and struggling might mean something else to others. Please also find me a thread where I suggested I won so much, as it is not possible, as i have never stated such a thing.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 11-07-12 at 08:28 AM.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

TT over 38 is a ballsy play. gl next time

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

First 12