uvajrl
    uvajrl's Avatar Become A Pro!

UVA @ NC State: Easy money perspective from UVA fan

UVA goes 0-8-1 ATS on Saturday. I can't believe books are continuing to underestimate how terrible our team really is. NC State just off emotional loss with UNC. UVA has nothing to look forward to and has a horrid record on the road for the last... well forever.

Take NC State minus the points for easy money. If you skerrrd, the -345 ML is at a great price. No way in hell UVA wins this game SU. 10% chance of covering.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

UVA is okay except for the ridiculous turnovers. With State in a letdown spot, I think UVA covers this one.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Of course, I have UVA +14. The current line is a lot tougher.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

total homer (hoping they win) but my play for the game is the under, our offense is so bad

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

UVA keeps it close in the first half and then bad coaching takes over and NCSU crushes them in the second half for the cover.
    Last edited by fishmonger; 11-01-12 at 11:46 AM.

uvajrl
    uvajrl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    UVA keeps it close in the first half and then bad coaching takes over and NCSU crushes them in the second half for the cover.
    It's not our style to keep the game close in the first half. Refer to the first half scores of our games (minus the duke game where the reverse was true, outscored 28-0 in second half)

@GT: Down 35-7 at half
    @TCU: Down 14-0 at half
    Maryland: Down 17-3 at half

Anyway you look at it we suck. I keep waiting for the books to give a respectable bounceback line, but i think we'll have to wait another week. My most realistic prediction of this game is 35-17.