MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Clemson @ Duke

Besides +13, Anyone see any value taking Duke ML in this spot.. No need to tell me how good clemson is, Ive been riding them since the streak started about 6 games ago. But I can see Duke holding their own @ home this week.

What do you guys think??

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Close game between wake forest. They got crushed by Clemson and FSU. Duke just got waxed by Fsu. Don't see how you can back the devils here.

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

If it were 14 or higher, I'd give it a look in favor of Duke. But the thing that would worry me as a Blue Devil backer is the fact that my boys have been pedal to the medal late in the last few games and have ended up covering. We're on a roll offensively (even when Boyd was off against VT, the offense still put up 31). The defense has been getting better it *seems* but during that game against Wake there were a TON of blown coverages. Had Wakes QB been on point, that game wouldn't have turned into a blow out. Renfree in a MUCH better QB and their receiving corps is a lot more dangerous, so clearly I think they put up more than Wake did. I see this one in the area of 38-20something. It's jussssst in that area where you really can't get a feel for either side.

This is most def a no play for myself. Just my .02. BOL

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

I really like the over here. Expect Duke to hit those open receivers, but they aren't going to slow down Clemson. 45-35 ?

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I'm another Clemson fan, and I already played Duke +14.5, but I'm considering taking the Tigers at a lower number because Clemson's D seems to be improving and Duke has some injury issues that I haven't fully investigated. I do like the over and Clemson team over.

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Duke QB Renfree questionable for the game. If he's a no go, Tigers are the play. http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...in-for-clemson

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

No doubt! and I will be on the Tigers in a big way. Thanks for posting the info.

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Duke is going bowling. This team has been on a 2 week bender. They think they have won the Orange Bowl. Clemson still has their edge. Go Tigers!

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Around 80% of the public on Clemson and yet the line dropped 2 points from -14 to -12. What gives?

Duke QB was upgraded to probable but they've got a lead DB and back up RB who are still "doubtful".

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

The point spread has dropped against Clemson every week for the past 4 weeks and they have still covered. Still haven't figured that one out. Guess the "sharps" like to throw money away. That being said, I have seen all of those games and Clemson secondary has left several receivers open that VT and Wake QBs have missed. Renfree should be able to hit if he is feeling better from his headache. I like Clemson to cover but I like the over better.