PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

NCAAF 2nd Half Plays 10/27

After a shitty last week, I'm hoping to turn things around here. Let's make some money today guys!!

NCAAF 2nd Half Record YTD: 13-17-1 (It's a work of art, I know)

Indiana @ Illinois

Indiana started off slow, but they came back strong as their offense is having little difficulty putting points on the board. Illinois has had success running the ball, but they will eventually have to resort to the pass if Indiana gets up by double digits. Look for Indiana to pull away as Illinois won't have the offensive fire power to stay with Indy.

The Play: Indy +2

PromiseLand

Ok nice way to start off the day, let's keep it going with this next game.

UCLA @ ASU

I really like that UCLA gets the ball first and they are getting points. They have played better than ASU thus far, and they still have the lead despite kicking the ball off first and losing in the turnover margin.

The Play: UCLA +4

PromiseLand

Also taking UCLA/ASU Over 30 1/2. They have already run 88 plays for over 400 combined yards. Look for the fast tempo play and scoring to continue.

The Play: UCLA/ASU Over 30 1/2

PromiseLand

MSU @ Wisconsin

I like how Wisconsin is having a lot of success with the passing game. If Michigan State gets down too far, they will have to abandon their safety net in the running game. Wisconsin gets the ball first to start out the 2nd half, and they are playing better.

The Play: Wisconsin -1 1/2

PromiseLand

Texas Tech @ Kansas State

1 turnover turned out to be a 6 point swing in this game. Texas Tech has had more success than KSU running and passing the ball. Look for Texas Tech to keep this one close if not win outright.

The Play: Texas Tech +3 1/2

PromiseLand

Fresno St @ New Mexico

Fresno State is not able to stop New Mexico from running the ball at all. New Mexico has already managed 268 yards averaging almost 10 yards per carry on the ground. And for some reason, they get double digit points. Please do yourself a favor and take the points here.

The Play: New Mexico +11