gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

week 9 games that catch my eye (including some exotic ones0

only did part of the list...

mass +32.5 @ vandy - vandy has averaged 14 points of offense the last 4 weeks (albeit against very good opponents)

duke +27 @ FSU.... great coach and QB. jacked up team. obviously huge talent disparity but i love an underdog passing team. FSU has had 3 of last 4 games highly competitive. also like OVER 57.5
    NCS +7.5 @ NC..... seems like great value.

indiana +1.5 @ illinois..... illinois has missed covering by massive amounts 3 of last 4 games. i do realize that fading illinois must be getting a little long in the tooth. and i think they had week off. but still like the play

toledo -8 @ buffalo.. far superior toledo with something to prove. i hear brandon oliver is questionable so that could affect things. read that here not on an injury report.

CSU -6 vs. hawaii.... i think hawaii is a massive short. other than lamar and usc (major homecoming for norm chow) hawaii hasn't come close to covering. all but 1 game have not been remotely close

louisville-cincy UNDER louisville is going to increasingly feel the pressure of being undefeated. i think that usually means poorer offense but defense sucks it up and covers for them.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice picks!

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

I love the call on Duke as they ride their high... 27 points is A LOT of fuckin points...

As far as the Cincy/Louis, my mentality was like yours as I read up on the matchup this past week, and wanted to take Cincy SU. I just hate that it's in Louis. I see a very face paced game here, so not sure how I feel about the Under...

Not much thought on your other plays, I like the write-ups... Any thoughts on a bowl-eligible-less PSU/OS matchup? Rode Penn St HARD last weekend and enjoyed watching them steam roll Iowa and never look back but I am beginning to think this Big 10 battle will belong to Oh States defense... Love the value of this game.. Time to fade Penn St as they come off a big win. It's at PSU but Oh St -1 screams value

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i haven't looked into what's up with braxton miller...

i unfortunately really like both teams.

i'd prob lean PSU even as i see that braxton is playing

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

CSU is horrible as well, I don't think that game is worth betting on. Hawaii sucks on the road though so it might be worth the pick I guess, but do you really want to trust a terrible team to make you money? Vandy can blow out Mass if they want to, I wouldn't touch it.