ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today's Pick

WF+ pts.
    if you need some stats here you go. WF is 4-1 ats at home last two season as dd underdog with two straight up wins. Dabo Swinney has a road record of 8-12 on the road. You want another reason? Public loves Clemson that should be another indication not to play Clemson.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I like those numbers but Wake Forest seriously sucks. 22PF, 28PA. Clemson should beat them by double digits, but the only thing stopping me is the past trends. Tough call tonight.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemsons D is not reliable. Even if they are up big early and into the 3rd Q, that D can cost them the cover. So bad.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

"

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I'm a UNC fan, and I watched WF steal a win from us in the dieing moments of the game. They really aren't that great, and UNC at the time really wasn't on top their game just yet. UNC is better than WF though, and I'd wager Clemson could beat UNC by 10+ so how can I not assume the same thing for WF? If the entire public was not on this bet and WF didn't have the trends, I wouldn't even think twice and would go with Clemson! If I take WF in a tease to +20 though I think that could work well.
    Last edited by hurricane1091; 10-25-12 at 10:58 AM.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Against the spread records are meaningless.

ashulga

This is GOY for WF, this is their only prime time game unless they will go to bowl game so they will play with more emotion than usual. Clemson also should of beat them last year by dd in Clemson right? And only won by three, and I believe last years Clemson team was better with Watkins playing like a best wr in college football.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember one thing, TALENT wins games, and Clemson has far superior talent to justify covering the spread even at -13.5

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

No Boyd played his worst game last year against Wake. He is a little more mature now. And the defense has gotten slightly better every week.

ashulga

Yes talent wins but there are always coaches that under achieve. Dabo Sweeney is right there with Mark Richt. Last year talent levels were very similar and we all know results. I would be absolutely shocked if Clemson covers here this is time to collect game from Vegas. Again I don't care who plays what everyone should spend their money how they want. I just don't see it how some of you guys don't see it, you will never win year to year going with "who you like" Vegas sharps will always outsmart you and collect your money with a smile.