eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp
    eatdarich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Scary Fact about the Clemson vs Wake game tonight!!!

Clemson is 1-9 on Thursday Night ESPN televised games.

I live 30 mins from the Wake Stadium, these guys are PUMPED!!!! They are treating this like there Super Bowl.

I still think Clemson has too much Talent, but just wanted you guys to know from a local, what the scene is around here.

BOL

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

always love the input from someone who is "on the ground." thanks.

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp

No problem.....I may lean toward the over here, but my gut is tell me to pull the trigger on Clemson -13

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

RLM movement from -12 back up to -13.5 in a matter of an hour.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    RLM movement from -12 back up to -13.5 in a matter of an hour.
    public is heavy on Clemson. that's not RLM. the movement earlier in the week is a different story.

ridims

fair enough.

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp

Line is up to -14 on Bovada

O/U still at 59

I'm starting to think the over may be the only play tonight. If Wake goes to +15 then I may have to pull it. Clemson is more talented, but these Demon Deacons are going CRAZY around here.......They have they "WATCH ME PROVE IT TO THE WORLD" mentality.

*Side Note there is some SMOKING HOT CLEMSON girls showing up across town!!!!!!!!

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp

Wake has dropped three straight in the series, but it's taken three of the last five home matchups.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    always love the input from someone who is "on the ground." thanks.
    +1 Love it.

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Little scary but I think many of those games were against FSU. I'm still going orange then green.

WAGERTYPE: DATE: TEAM: RISKING / TO WIN TICKET#:
    STRAIGHT BET Oct 25 CFB [105] CLEMSON -500 500.00 USD / 100.00 USD 21496151

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

they can be "pumped" all day, they still suck and will lose
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Murray Rothbard

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    they can be "pumped" all day, they still suck and will lose
    Amen brother!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pumped until Clemson goes out in the first quarter and scores a couple of touchdowns.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Wake has covered 6 of the last 9 games...

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp

I'm playing the Over 59 and that's it for me.

Clemson should ROLL, but with the crazy atmoshpere and it being a Thursday game and with Wake taken three of the last five home matchups it's a no pull for me regarding the spread.

I just hope for some TD'S!!!!!!!!

Urbanwildlife

As I have said a number of times, it is necessary for people not to rely on what others say, but for them to do there own due diligence, which is what I have done, and that is why I am so comfortable and secure in my picks on Clemson to cover, as well as go over the 36 point mark.

Nothing is guaranteed, so there is a possibility that I can lose, but if I do, it is not because I did not want to put the time and effort into researching the play, or because I relied on others, I simply chose the wrong plays, and I will just move on to the next play.
    Points Awarded:

areallygoodnoob gave Urbanwildlife 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wake has covered 6 of the last 9 games...
    They wont tonight...fact. Clemson has a must win to stay on pace with FSU.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    They wont tonight...fact. Clemson has a must win to stay on pace with FSU.
    ok sure they win.

but covering ?... i watched them play Boston College and that D of theres is putrid.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

WF does not have a good offense either though.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

ok sure they win.but covering ?... i watched them play Boston College and that D of theres is putrid.
    Well I know they will win and they should cover..but I play teasers so I just need Clemson to win.....

Urbanwildlife

Do really really need to explain more? Now factor in the what the spread is.

Wake Forest
    2012 OVERALL FBS RANKINGS

PASSING YARDS

195.6 97th Overall

RUSHING YARDS

120.6 101st Overall

POINTS FOR

22.0 96th Overall

POINTS AGAINST

28.0 74th Overall

Clemson
    2012 OVERALL FBS RANKINGS

PASSING YARDS

301.1 20th Overall

RUSHING YARDS

191.7 40th Overall

POINTS FOR

40.9 15th Overall

POINTS AGAINST

25.9 62nd Overall

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really wanted to play clemsom team total tonight, but my book has it at o35.5 (-130).....the hook over 35 and the added juice make it a no play for me.

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Didn't Jim Grobe suspend like 4 or 5 of Wake's starters on O for the year? I think I heard that a couple of weeks ago. I used to know a Clemson cheerleader and she was absolutley smokin hot...and liked to party...enjoy the view!!!!

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I think Wake Forest covers tonight. and I would go with the under. Just one mans oppinion.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Well I know they will win and they should cover..but I play teasers so I just need Clemson to win.....
    teasers are for pu$$ies. if you weren't so scared you would have taken the points and not had to tease them.

regardless i wish you luck on your teaser

Urbanwildlife

teasers are for pu$$ies. if you weren't so scared you would have taken the points and not had to tease them.

regardless i wish you luck on your teaser
    Lets see how much of a man you are then, post us screen shots of your plays!

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

There's a reason they're called "teasers": they tease you into thinking you have an edge.

Calling someone who plays teasers a pu55y may not be accurate. But, long term, the players who rely on teasers won't do well.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Lets see how much of a man you are then, post us screen shots of your plays!
    really? i don't need to prove you or anyone on this sports book forum anything. the play i made was small and it certainly doesn't justify any reason to make a big deal out of it.. if this game was played saturday no one on here would be talking about it.
    although the posters on here that are so confident on a certain team winning, say they are to tease it down is fuqing funny to me. because its obvious that they are doubting there own play.

i'll be back later tonight to read up on how clemson is awful and how the game was rigged in wake forest favour.
    this is a funny forum. good times. ttyl

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    There's a reason they're called "teasers": they tease you into thinking you have an edge.

Calling someone who plays teasers a pu55y may not be accurate. But, long term, the players who rely on teasers won't do well.
    hey if you have to tease a ncaaf football game then you are a retard. join the bradley retard club. i can see it being used once in a while in the NFL (if you need a bit of an edge), but if you tease ncaaf games then you shouldn't be betting on this sport. doesn't anyone realize that majority of games to make money on are on saturdays?

Urbanwildlife

hey if you have to tease a ncaaf football game then you are a retard. join the bradley retard club. i can see it being used once in a while in the NFL (if you need a bit of an edge), but if you tease ncaaf games then you shouldn't be betting on this sport. doesn't anyone realize that majority of games to make money on are on saturdays?
    Again, POST screen shots of your bets, or is the Avon and Amway sales not providing you enough money to do so, so you have to resort to antagonizing others like the little sissy that you are!

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

There are cases where teasers are good, mostly they arent. BUt I agree with you completely. I have absolutely no idea why azzholes like this feel the need to rip into someone for placing what they perceive is a bad bet. It might be an age thing so Ill ignore it, but still, its annoying as fuk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and EVPlus

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

It's true that with college football and hoops, the softer lines can be found on days when there are more games. Nights like tonight, when there is only one game, the lines tend to be sharper.

And teasers, to me, is a specialized tool to be used once in a while.

It's this Rambo attitude you showed towards someone who most likely doesn't understand the long-term consequence of relying on teasers that I was pointing out.

It's one thing to call someone out who makes personal attacks against you just to troll. Hell, in the last day or two I had my fun calling out some pu55y who goes by rifleman. The bitch deserved it. He was shooting blanks in (what should have been) a civil debate about livestrong. Rather than agree to disagree or admit he was wrong, he resorted to personal attacks. And that's when I called him out for the pu55y that he is.

Ultimately, however, this is a sports wagering forum. And I can always tell who is serious about winning long term from and everyone else. This minority of winners are less dogmatic when it comes to discussing plays and philosophies related to sports wagering.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    There are cases where teasers are good, mostly they arent. BUt I agree with you completely. I have absolutely no idea why azzholes like this feel the need to rip into someone for placing what they perceive is a bad bet. It might be an age thing so Ill ignore it, but still, its annoying as fuk.
    Very nice post, as the purpose of the forum is the sharing of information, allowing everyone to hopefully gain a better perspective on the games they are interested in wagering on. It is not about telling others how they should bet, or criticizing them for the choices they make, but there are many on here who probably cannot afford to wager on a game, so out of jealousy or hating there own lives so much, they feel the need to antagonize others, which is not a benefit to anyone.

I know several posters who were very informative and willing to share there thoughts and information, but no longer do, because of the antagonists, which is rather unfortunate. They have resorted to being lurkers, and share there information and thoughts through personal messages.

Urbanwildlife

Also cheers to you EVPlus for a great post!

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Meh...

I chalk this up to the likes of last Thurs night's game...

Oregon against a "good" Ar St team on their turf, Ar St fans thinking the "magic" will continue in the PAC-12 and they have a chance...

Wake is measly. Clemson Rolls...

12 Last