Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Michigan +120 @ Nebraska , CAN Crazy Legs (Denard Robinson) get it done???

Is this a trap?? I get Michigan at + money against a team Braxton Miller dropped 60 on???

Hey Smoke and Paco you guys playing this game???

I was thinking about rolling with a little 4 team parlay

Louisiana Tech -28 (-180) over Idaho
    Michigan +120 over Nebraska
    Ohio State -110 over Pedophile State
    Oklahoma -10 (-130) over Notre Shame

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Nebraska wins.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

wait why does Michigan beat Nebraska?

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

I am a Husker fan and alum. I watch every Husker game, and I think the smart play is Michigan or nothing in this one. The only real advantage I see here is Nebraska is at home, and Robinson has struggled away from The Big House in prime time this year, granted he played two top defenses in Alabama and Notre Dame. Nebraska's defense will be nowhere near that caliber. If Bo Pelini had a gameplan to stop mobile QB's, he would've used it a long time ago. In the past two years, Nebraska is just 2-8 ATS when the opposing QB has 10 or more rushing attempts. Those two covers came against bad Minnesota and Southern Mississippi teams, otherwise the Huskers have not covered against every other mobile QB they have faced, including a 45-17 drubbing in Ann Arbor last year. Even if Pelini had a gameplan to contain Robinson, Nebraska's LB's and safeties would still need to wrap-up in space, something that they have had trouble doing all season.

If you are betting on Nebraska, you are basically pinning your hopes on Dennard Robinson making a lot of mistakes, because that is the only way I can see Nebraska taking this one.

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Huskers by 17

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

which team has the better run defense?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

surprised nobody is talking about this game... its the prime time game of the week??? nobody betting on this game?

sparky29
    sparky29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

I would like Michigan if Hoke and the OC would let shoelace do his thing instead of having Robinson trying to run a more conventional pro style/read offense. Having Robinson run this type of offense is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am from Nebraska and know my Husker football. Michigan is my BIGGEST play on the board this week. Pound it!!!!!!!!