TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

A&M v Auburn

Auburn is bad but getting +14 at home. . The Tigers have just one victory on the season and they have played a brutal non-conference schedule and for the most part they have not been blown out in too many occasions. They are allowing just over 25 points per game and if that hold true, Texas A & M will have trouble covering this number. The Aggies are just 6-13 ATS in their last 19 games overall. Auburn is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games against teams with a winning road record.

Seems like a lot of points. Maybe safe to take Auburn in a teaser.

Thoughts on this game?

tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

auburn and tease.

compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1550

Think Auburn v.s LSU. Auburn plus points look good here. AU plays well at home. The crowd really gets them pumped.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Best game auburn played all year was a night game @ jordan hare against far-superior competition (LSU). 14.5 is just too many points for a freshman qb in by far his most raucous environment he's seen all year.

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I dont know what makes you think there will be a big home advantage. The season is done and the fans are calling for Chizik's head. There will be no excitement around this game. I personally am not touching this game, but the fact that this game is at Auburn will have no effect on A&M. A&M is far more superior than Auburn in all aspects of the game. If a team with a terrible defense like Arkansas can come in to Auburn and dominate, then what will keep A&M from doing the same?

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Auburn plays well at home?
    They are 1-2 at home this year with Losses to Arkansas by 17 and LSU by 2. And then only beat Louisiana Monroe in OT by 3. I wouldn't really say that they play well at home. I wouldn't say they play well at all. I just talked myself into taking A&M

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblin'Machi View Post
    I dont know what makes you think there will be a big home advantage. The season is done and the fans are calling for Chizik's head. There will be no excitement around this game. I personally am not touching this game, but the fact that this game is at Auburn will have no effect on A&M. A&M is far more superior than Auburn in all aspects of the game. If a team with a terrible defense like Arkansas can come in to Auburn and dominate, then what will keep A&M from doing the same?

I agree...I think A&M rolls in this game...they cant be stopped on offense...only the power teams of the SEC will slow that offense like Bama, Florida, LSU and maybe even georgia..but other than that A&M will score alot of points.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Auburn +14 and don't look back...

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Word to the wise...chizik's mom passed away this week. Just a little food for thought...personally I think auburn plays fired up and over their heads a little with the drunkard home crown and have a good shot at winning this game.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Auburn +14 and don't look back...
    You are going to lose that bet bro....cancel before its too late. Use teaser points!!!..make it to where A&M just has to win!!!....

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblin'Machi View Post

This.