Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

More likely to win: Trojans or Sun Devils

Both are around the same price: -260. ASU is coming off a blowout loss at home against the Ducks. They're at home again against a descent and unpredictable UCLA team.

USC goes on the road after a practice game at home against Colorado. Arizona is better than their record indicates and the Trojans could be looking past this game and looking ahead to next week's game at home against the Ducks.

I like both to win but I think more strongly of the Trojans winning on the road. If they haven't had a loss earlier this year, I can see this game being overlooked but Barkley and crew know they need to win out to have a shot at the BCS title game.

I would like some input on these 2 games and which one you guys would feel more strongly about as a ML play.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like USC as there starters are much better than the Sun Devils on both sides of the ball.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Both win but USC will be in control. Dont expect big blowouts though.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Both win but USC will be in control. Dont expect big blowouts though.
    These r your classic trap games. More so for the Trojans. But yea, I guess u guys r right, Trojans haves far superior team. Prob will think about it for a couple days and go really heavy on one of these to win SU. Arizona does scare me since they can put up some points.