HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

First look Leans

Cincy +4.5. Good def, and capable offense. USF showed Louisville defense is not special
    Iowa +6. NW defense is still below average, and its a bounce back game for a team with a great coach.
    Army +3.5. All of the Military academies are great dogs. Add the fact they are a home dog.. Check
    Rice +3. One of the better home Dogs of the past years. Seems like when they play opponents that lack overall talent, they compete.
    Oklahomo St -8. TCU gets woodsheded here. their defense not as strong as in years past, and playing much better comp.
    Georgia Tech -1.5. Looks really easy. I do not see BYU getting a road win vs a capable offense.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Iowa

Minnesota and Maryland look promising

Also Fresno State +11 lol

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

All over Ga. Tech. Love it big time. I will give u a few winners in the upcoming days.

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Cincy +4.5. Good def, and capable offense. USF showed Louisville defense is not special
    Iowa +6. NW defense is still below average, and its a bounce back game for a team with a great coach.
    Army +3.5. All of the Military academies are great dogs. Add the fact they are a home dog.. Check
    Rice +3. One of the better home Dogs of the past years. Seems like when they play opponents that lack overall talent, they compete.
    Oklahomo St -8. TCU gets woodsheded here. their defense not as strong as in years past, and playing much better comp.
    Georgia Tech -1.5. Looks really easy. I do not see BYU getting a road win vs a capable offense.
    I got burnt with Army this past week as I didn't realized they had a lot more injuries then I thought. 3 out of their 5 def starters were out along with 2 starters on offence.

GL

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Iowa

Minnesota and Maryland look promising

Also Fresno State +11 lol
    MARYLAND's qb got hurt last game, keep an eye on his status.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I am really looking hard at this GT game it may be a very solid play, but still have a lot of research to do..............................gl

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

why did gt failed against mid.tenn?

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

MTSU can score BYU can't