A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Mormons @ Catholics, the battle of the chosen

Take Notre Dame (can't believe I'm typing this) and lay the 12.5. Notre Dame's defense will smother BYU, today. BYU's ONE marquee win, if you can call it that, is against Utah State in a 6-3 shootout.

This game reminds me of the Notre Dame @ Michigan State game, only it's in South Bend and BYU is nowhere near the caliber of Michigan State. I think this line is distorted by the slim win versus Stanford and the fact that BYU managed to score more than two TD's against Oregon State.

BYU will be starting a 17 year old at tailback, Williams. He's a good runner, but I don't like his chances against Notre Dame's defense. BYU will get stuffed at the line of scrimmage and will be forced to pass the ball more than they would like. This will lead to turnovers and short field position for the Irish.

BYU blew their emotional load on Oregon State and I just don't see them hanging around against Notre Dame.

The Catholics take this one. This may be the first time I have ever bet on Notre Dame.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 03:14 PM. Reason: image does not exist

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Dam, should've waited an hour, Line dropped to -11.5 @ -105