Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon St -10 at home vs. Utah is a gift

I just hit a 6 team parlay for $5k. I'm having a terrible year, and chasing, so don't read into that that I think I'm hot shit.

But I'm considering throwing the whole thing on -355 Oregon St ML. That's just automatic. Biggest home game for Oregon St (highest ranking they've had) in how long? Playing second fiddle to Oregon for all this time? They're going to blow Utah out.

Picking up that $1k on a ML bet seems automatic. Taking all my restraint not to unload the full balance on -10.

Thoughts?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

take a payout of 3k and put a nickel on osu if you feel that good about it. don't get crazy. maybe 5k doesn't mean much to you but it sounds like you need to start taking some hard cash in hand to make up some of your losses. you would be sick if you won that parlay then lost it all on one game. just be cool man, let the game come to you.

none of us have a crystal ball, but we know oregon state is probably a team who will let down at some point. this might be their magical year, who knows, but i would take a payout then play cool if i were you. easier said than done, i know.

Dirty Bay Player

Ok, this seems too coincidental. At the time I posted the pick, the wager was available with my online book. After my 6 team parlay hit, suddenly it's one of only two games (auburn / vandy) that's no longer on the board.

Dirty Bay Player

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    take a payout of 3k and put a nickel on osu if you feel that good about it. don't get crazy. maybe 5k doesn't mean much to you but it sounds like you need to start taking some hard cash in hand to make up some of your losses. you would be sick if you won that parlay then lost it all on one game. just be cool man, let the game come to you.

none of us have a crystal ball, but we know oregon state is probably a team who will let down at some point. this might be their magical year, who knows, but i would take a payout then play cool if i were you. easier said than done, i know.
    Sound advice, I appreciate it. I really should take that $3k. I have a history of throwing my big wins into single bets and coming out the other side with nothing. This probably means that Utah is a great bet.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bay Player View Post
    Sound advice, I appreciate it. I really should take that $3k. I have a history of throwing my big wins into single bets and coming out the other side with nothing. This probably means that Utah is a great bet.
    Happens to me all the time man.
    Follow that, take some out and really sit on who you want for Saturday.
    IMO.... I like Oregon State -10 and added it to my parlay, but tread carefully if you end up putting 5k on it

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its off the board at my book too. anyone know why?

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    Its off the board at my book too. anyone know why?
    Heard Mannion the QB will be a game time decision. Suprising I figured he would be out a couple more weeks.