bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line Movement Question: UCF/Memphis, Wyoming/Fresno

Noob questions.

The line for Memphis opened at +23.5 and is now 21.5. Wyoming opened at +17 and is now 15.

Noticed the public favors the dogs so far. Is that why the lines dropped 2 points? I didn't notice any injury reports yet for UCF and Fresno.

I'm accustomed to seeing the public pick favorites and drive the line up for the dogs. A capper told me, as a general rule, to lock in favorites early and dogs late. Does anyone else do this?
    So far, that's been working for me. But, the line swinging the other direction and putting more pressure on the dog is new to me.

Any insight fellas?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

RAS, a career long legitimately documented winning handicapper, released a play on Wyoming. The line moves immediately upon the release of his plays.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

line looks good n should be a blow out. ucf is a crook team cant trust them.

bane

That explains a lot HoulihansTX! Does a particular website tell you this sorta thing? Sounds like common knowledge yet I was oblivious. Then again, never heard of RAS 'til now.

Retrospect, UCF was a mess last week. Celebrating a win that shouldn't have gone into double overtime. Yet.... I still teased them this week. Hoping they are keenly aware how easily they can lose against an underdog.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    That explains a lot HoulihansTX! Sounds like common knowledge yet I was oblivious. Then again, never heard of RAS 'til now.

Retrospect, UCF was a mess last week. Celebrating a win that shouldn't have gone into double overtime. Yet.... I still teased them this week. Hoping they are keenly aware how easily they can lose against an underdog.
    Does a particular website tell you this sorta thing?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    line looks good n should be a blow out. ucf is a crook team cant trust them.
    You are correct there, and that comes from first hand experience!

bane

Thanks HoulihansTX! The RAS effect is serious. Wyoming at 14.5...