ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Refs Throw Flag to Keep Over from Cashing

THANK YOU GOD

I had a 3 team parlay of Det Tigers ML, OKC -6 (NBA Preseason) and Under 56.5 in the ncaaf game riding on the under after the other 2 had cashed

I almost punched a hole in the wall and then i heard FLAG

thank you REFS

my luck continues on from last night!!!

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations!

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

had n texas and the over..once again the refs change the outcome..happens alot in college football at the end..clearly a horseshit penalty with 1 minute left

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

illegal formation. flag thrown after the touchdown too.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by AL1322 View Post
    had n texas and the over..once again the refs change the outcome..happens alot in college football at the end..clearly a horseshit penalty with 1 minute left
    i feel for ya... i tired from losing in that sort of fashion. i lost with that seattle-gb game debacle so i'm still owed from that bs lol

npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

oh wow thats cool congrats man.....by the way has anyone told you yet G O F F F U U U U C C K yourself you half a f\*g i bet you were crying like a little bitch when you saw him break that run then the big monkey pulled out the laundry cause he put his $20 pay check on under 56.5 lol eat shit

npmassa

illegal formation lol that was the only flag thrown in the entire quarter hillarious

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by npmassa View Post
    oh wow thats cool congrats man.....by the way has anyone told you yet G O F F F U U U U C C K yourself you half a f\*g i bet you were crying like a little bitch when you saw him break that run then the big monkey pulled out the laundry cause he put his $20 pay check on under 56.5 lol eat shit
    i'm betting you were on the other side

npmassa

thats where your wrong i had N Tex but still theres a bunch of you gutless penetrates that get on here with this woes me bullshit after the game win like a man loose like a man

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    illegal formation. flag thrown after the touchdown too.
    Hilarious. They should've called a false start instead just to add insult to injury for over backers...

Over backers like myself

Urbanwildlife

It was a bullshit call, no question about it.

npmassa

complete bullshit clear as day

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

the worst part is that people still say that these games aren't rigged and they say it with a straight face. I didn't even have a wager on this game but I hate seeing others get screwed by a rig job like what just happened here.

Urbanwildlife

thats where your wrong i had N Tex but still theres a bunch of you gutless penetrates that get on here with this woes me bullshit after the game win like a man loose like a man
    No reason to be hostile when you were the one talking shit during the first half.

areallygoodnoob
    areallygoodnoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

Was on the right side of this. Was on the wrong side of packers/seahawks. I guess it all evens out in the end...

npmassa

reminds me of a game last season it was Arizona v UCLA halftime score was 42-7 Arizona on a 56.5 O/U Final score was Arizona 45 UCLA 10
    It was the biggest load of crap i had ever seen...it makes tonight look like a walk in the park see these refs are rooster suckers dont be fooled these fuckers are dirty as dirty gets

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

yep, gotta be smart and be on the right side

i played 3 team parlay because i didn't want to risk any real amount tonight on shit games or too much juice, i so parlayed and wow, 3 teamer hit its a rarity! its easier when you have 1 game in 3 different sports tho

gotta be real selective with sports, wait n be patient and wait for golden opportunities to bet big or know how to win with live betting like last night and slamming broncos when down big because peyton never folds, always fights for a comeback

npmassa

well look at "The Top Moron" with the Expert take on how to win at betting sports....please tell us more. i mean congrats on cashing you $20 3 Team 3 Sport Super Selective Inside Scoop Parlay but really stop this is a game of inches either way i bet if Ibanez hit a 3 run jack shot to end the game you would not even watched the end of the football game well maybe to gather stats for your next super selective pick fug ata here mannnn!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

well look at "The Top Moron" with the Expert take on how to win at betting sports....please tell us more. i mean congrats on cashing you $20 3 Team 3 Sport Super Selective Inside Scoop Parlay but really stop this is a game of inches either way i bet if Ibanez hit a 3 run jack shot to end the game you would not even watched the end of the football game well maybe to gather stats for your next super selective pick fug ata here mannnn!
    My new favorite poster

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

lol i had to laugh too

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

you must've had a really bad losing night. who has an account for damn near 3 years and has 200 posts? somebody who does nothing to contribute to the site, you do less than guys like Brock who at least post their losing picks consistently.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Even the announcers replayed the "illegal formation" penalty and said wtf?

My degenerate side can't stay away for these crap weekday games and they're always the same , total bankroll busters
    If we made a chart of all our action I'm willing to bet most bettors would show losing trends on weekday games

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Fairly obvious rig job. Too bad the annoucers seemed to not know the gambling consequences.

npmassa

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you must've had a really bad losing night. who has an account for damn near 3 years and has 200 posts? somebody who does nothing to contribute to the site, you do less than guys like Brock who at least post their losing picks consistently.
    Sorry bro ill be sure to spend more time posting and ill be sure to pick my game up I didn't realize I had to have a certain # of posts to be legit on here. But then again you win every night your a machine a machine!!!!!! God bless

Urbanwildlife

Sorry bro ill be sure to spend more time posting and ill be sure to pick my game up I didn't realize I had to have a certain # of posts to be legit on here. But then again you win every night your a machine a machine!!!!!! God bless
    Nice post, and you are absolutely correct!

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Fairly obvious rig job. Too bad the annoucers seemed to not know the gambling consequences.
    Pretty sure they know but for whatever reason they choose to never discuss spreads or totals. The only reason anyone is even watching the game is because they bet on it...unless you're one of the 10 fans of North Texas or ULL.