beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Rutgers/Louisville/ both undefeated on Nov 29th scenario?

So if both of them keep winning(good chance, look at their schedules) they both would be top 10 teams and the winner would get a MAJOR boost from the BCS for whoever wins that matchup.Might one of these teams sneak into thew BCS title game if some other things happen? Even though I would love to see it happen, could you imagine a 2 loss SEC team getting in to the title game over a 12-0 Big east team.Still would make the SEC team a fav of course overeither of these, but I always root for BCS explosions..

And dont count out cinci either out of this mix..Everyone else could beat each other to shit and one of these 3 sneaks in due to easy schedule..

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would love it myself as an RU alum but it would sure take a lot of losses, including Oregon, Florida, and probably pesky LSU and So Carolina again, assuming Bama doesn't lose since they look like a lock to go.

I feel the computers like RU a lot being #15 there and a lot lower in the human polls so they could have a chance to jump from an undefeated match win, not so sure about Lville or Cincy there.

It would take a lot but to be fair, BE is almost as good as they were back in '06, around the time they were last feared.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

IMO, it is very likely IF both teams are undefeated then.