Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Purdue vs Wisky?

Any insight on this game? I absolutely love Purdue here. Let's here thoughts.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Just wrote this all in another thread but I am a huge Badger homer and their oline has been getting better ever sense we got rid of that bum oline coach Markuson and our offensive coordinator Canada seems to want to keep his job by his playcalling the last two weeks and PU's defense sucks. Basically UW is better but they are on the road and the game is for the leader's division essentially because OSU and PSU are ineligable and if UW wins they will have a 3 game lead over PU. It could go either way but the only play in my mind is on UW because on a neutral field at this point in the season UW wins by two tds.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

yeah and they've been better since that chump O'Brien got benched

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin by 7-10!!

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

O'Brien wasen't getting any help though. He is actually the better qb but when he was there he had no oline help because as previously stated Markuson is a bum. Canada was calling the most predictable offense ever. The two minute drill when he came in against Nebraska and didn't run the right play which ended up losing the game I think seeled the deal. He was supposed to run a bootleg but handed the ball to Montee and he wasen't ready for it. The guy is more accurate than Stave but just makes dumb decisions and has no pocket presense. At least Stave isn't scared and will step up into the pocket and make a throw and not force everything even though it isn't there and that's why he's starting...but that being said O'Brien would have never lost the job if Canada was calling plays like he is now and Markuson wasen't there in the first place because we now get a push on the oline and he doesn't run everytime on first down and doesn't go shotgun every 3rd down this should be a good game.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purdue is the right side. gl

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

pass

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Purdue

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's crazy to be overly confident in either of these teams... I expect a Wisconsin win, but not an easy one. This one definitely shouldn't be a big play.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Being a Wisconsin fan I am in Wisconsin's corner. I really think Stave will be playing in the NFL as a starting quarterback some day. Remember he is only a freshman with couple of starts under his belt . If we can run the ball , we will be able to pass and the play action pass that Stave throws downfield has looked pretty good lately. Although I am hoping for a Wisconsin win . I really don't know which team will show up , but i wouldn't bet against Wisconsin here. Then again the coaching staff could fuk it up and they lose. yes coaches do lose games with out being on the field.