nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas +1500

No I am not high. But Ok St does not deserve a 23 pt fave here going to Lawrence. KU has played some good ball and were in it against KSt regardless of what the score said, it got really out of hand late. They might not win but there is a lot of value right now to the ML and definitely the line.

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Not trying to knock the pick cause I actually like it, but that KU defense vs OkSt. offense doesn't concern you?

nvrlose37

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate Life View Post
    Not trying to knock the pick cause I actually like it, but that KU defense vs OkSt. offense doesn't concern you?
    Oh no Im trying not to be too naive here, their defense could be raped, especially if they play like the second half of last game. But they have showed bright signs this year. I'm not fully sold on Ok st's offense either meaning they could possibly keep up.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Take the points then...NO VALUE in the ML. Good luck

nvrlose37

Make it +3600 nd +27.5

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I like the points.

I actually could see KU pulling this off at home....you could be a genius.

abcdef
    abcdef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

you are a complete moron good thing your money makes plays for others

Derek2408
    Derek2408's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    No I am not high. But Ok St does not deserve a 23 pt fave here going to Lawrence. KU has played some good ball and were in it against KSt regardless of what the score said, it got really out of hand late. They might not win but there is a lot of value right now to the ML and definitely the line.
    Haha KU was in it for 30 minutes, you're right. All thanks to a fake punt inside there own 30, a fake FG, and a KState error ending the half on KU 1. I'm not sure how it got out of hand late when KState only scored once in the 4th quarter, but that's besides the point. I know enough from watching them you might as well burn your money taking the ML anytime on KU. Weis is easily one of the worst college football coaches in the nation.