noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

wk 7 gamecocks +3 yes sirrr

gamecocks gettin +3 oh yeah jumping on it. yeah it is in lsu but they dont have no offense to keep up with carolina loading up on it

noles79

so far looking at early lines mite put a play on these early
    sc +3
    w va -4.5
    kansas st -7
    rutgers -7

Smoooookeyyyyy
    I back and tail Seer a lot! xD
    Smoooookeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

LSU may not let Scar score the whole game.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Conventional wisdom says LSU bounces back in this game, but I'm not convinced that will be the case here. LSU was not overly impressive in their first few games this season, with the narrow win over Auburn really saying a lot. They got physically dominated by the Gators for most of the game, and SC brings a similar intensity to this matchup on the defensive side, but also an offense that's even more potent than Florida's.

The argument could be made that the Gamecocks are set for a letdown after the big win after a division rival and Florida upcoming on the 20th, but let's be honest, that Georgia game was over in the first quarter. SC completely overpowered the Bulldogs in every way, and so while it was likely very satisfying, it wasn't a game that should affect them moving forward. Now sitting at #3 in the AP rankings, SC is legitimately looking to challenge for the National Title, but that's really contingent on the results of their games against LSU and Florida.

I think the Gamecocks bring their A game here and win this game against an LSU team that, while still very good, isn't the team they were in 2011.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Complete and total trap. south Caro will not play a game that well for another 50 years.

noles79

i dont think carolina will blow them out. think it will be close like 1pt game final score mite be sc 7 and lsu 6 or 10 to 9. wva,kst, rutgers thoughts

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Total looks like easy under

The over/under will be set about where it was last week 41nh. Both these teams have some of the nations best tacklers and best coached defenses. SC has advantages in the QB and RB area, I look for them to get the victory. I would like to see it line set at 40, but wouldn't be suprised to see it in the high 30's. UNDER maybe lol Peace