Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Straight Plays and Teaser Winners for October 6

I have been a long time follower of this forum, and have posted here and there. But I will be starting to post my picks every week with a little write up.Picks will be up later tonight. Thanks. And hope I can help pick some winners for us all.

Gamblin'Machi

Play 1:
    6 pt 4 team teaser:
    - Rutgers -1 -
    I personally witnessed this team at Arkansas and was very impressed. UConn is impressive but I believe Rutgers' D will be the difference. Especially coming off of a bye.
    - Vanderbilt +13 - I like Vanderbilt's physical defense off of a bye week against a struggling Missouri offense. I think Missouri struggles and Vandy keeps it close. Simply, Missouri is not 13 points better than Vandy.
    - NY Giants -2 - The giants coming off of a loss that should have been a win at home. I think the run game dominates and Cleveland simply does not have enough to keep up.
    - Packers -1 - Simply the packers will get back on track against a distracted Indy team. The Packers D should not be under the same pressure they have seen the last couple weeks.

Risking 1 unit to win 2.5 units

Gamblin'Machi

Play 2:
    3 team 10 point teaser:
    Clemson
    - .5 - Clemson is finally back at home after two tough road games. I think they get back on track and have the athleticism to stop GT's option attack. And if Middle Tennessee can run all over GT, then so can Clemson.

Mississippi St - pk
    - this one is just simple. No real logic behind it excep that Kentucky is just bad and Mississippi St is playing pretty good football and might be on their way to an 8 or 9 win season.

SF 49ers
    +.5
    - 49ers are one of the top five teams in the NFL and they are back at home playing against Buffalo who just looks confused every week. Buffalo may deceive and look good at first, but they do not have the D to stop Alex Smith and Frank Gore. And speaking of D, I will be surprised if the 49ers allow Buffalo to score more than 14.

​Risking 1.15 to win 1

Gamblin'Machi

Play 3:
    Rutgers -6 -
    Coming off a bye week and two big wins. They will not have a let down. With 2 weeks to prepare the defense will be dominant. Rutgers is a legit contender for the Big East title and they cannot let this one go if they want to claim it.

Gamblin'Machi

Play 4:
    Arkansas 2h +6

Gamblin'Machi

3-1 for the weekend.
    +2.00 units

qman16
    qman16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblin'Machi View Post
    Play 1:
    6 pt 4 team teaser:
    - Rutgers -1 -
    I personally witnessed this team at Arkansas and was very impressed. UConn is impressive but I believe Rutgers' D will be the difference. Especially coming off of a bye.
    - Vanderbilt +13 - I like Vanderbilt's physical defense off of a bye week against a struggling Missouri offense. I think Missouri struggles and Vandy keeps it close. Simply, Missouri is not 13 points better than Vandy.
    - NY Giants -2 - The giants coming off of a loss that should have been a win at home. I think the run game dominates and Cleveland simply does not have enough to keep up.
    - Packers -1 - Simply the packers will get back on track against a distracted Indy team. The Packers D should not be under the same pressure they have seen the last couple weeks.

Risking 1 unit to win 2.5 units
    The Packers screwed us all.....This is not the same Packers team as last year and I hate Findley...he dropps so many passes that I would throw to him any more!

Just found this forum and Im going listen to yr plays

I did a couple betd for big teasers from wagerweb and was getting 14 point on a 7 teamer and tried a 21 point teaser with 10 teams.....I lost both because I took Carolina who got beat 41-3! wow that sucks casue all the other bets covers! Cam Newton sucks!

Gamblin'Machi

Yea man it sucks. Packers looked so good in the first half, I almost just stopped watching completely and then turned around an hour later and realized it was a game. It sucks to be on the wrong end of it, but you gotta be happy for the Colts and Coach Chuck Pagano. Best of luck throughout the rest of the year, hopefully I can provide some winners.