xcrazyaenoyx
    xcrazyaenoyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Air force was -10 against Navy earlier now its air force -7.5 anyone know about this?

its seem like everyone pounding on air force so does vegas knows that Navy win su? cause line just went down could be a trap here i think? what ya opinion on this ?

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

Not too sure really, Navy is AWFUL, I have watched each of their games this season and they are just terrible.

last-1-2-know
    last-1-2-know's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 619

Just looking at that and thought -7.5 was a great #...especially @AF....but IDK...i'm not a pro....

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Navy has obviously had a difficult start to the season but if you watched this team a year ago there were some things that just seemed to be off. An opening day 50-10 loss to Notre Dame opened eyes and if that didn't, a 27 point defeat to Penn State in week two did. Despite two lop sided defeats, Saturday's 12-0 loss to San Jose State really opened my eyes with theNavy option accounting for just 70 yards on 38 carries. The passing attack accounted for 76 yards and I can't remember when they had more yards through the air than on the ground. The defense put forth a winnable effort with 388 yards given up and limited a very good Spartans squad to four field goals but were on the field for over 36 minutes.

Air Force gave Michigan a run for their money in a six point defeat and followed that with a three point loss at UNLV before crushing Colorado State 42-21. That means the Falcons are just a play or two short of being unbeaten behind the nation's top rushing attack that is rumbling for nearly 400 yards per contest. Air Forc romped to 459 rushing yard for nearly seven yards per pop with Cody Getz enjoying a monster 222 yard, 25 carry day with ten players running the ball overall with the lone mistake being a lost fumble in their own end zone and a 55 yard catch and run by the Rams.

Take Air Force by two td's or more. This is a great game. I don't know how I missed this.
    Last edited by Eric22174; 10-03-12 at 10:56 PM.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

was just about to ask the same question about this game's line movement. makes no sense, thought the opener (-10') was too low to begin with. will need to see if i can find out anything strange here.

at the very least, i'm sure there's some amazing trend out there favoring the dog in these academy games but this RLM at its finest.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I'll be at the game this weekend, rivalry game, will be tough. Navy has looked terrible, their offense can't do anything, but Air Force defense is very average so I think Navy will have some luck actually scoring this game. I pounded Air Force in teasers, -7.5 is tempting but the hook just makes me worry. I could see it be a high scoring game and Air Force just wins by a TD.

Anybody think the line will come down to Air Force -7 or should I go and get it at -7.5?
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 10-04-12 at 12:35 AM.

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

Navy has looked awful and Air Force lost to UNLV.....enough said.....stay the hell away

Azshadios
    Azshadios's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1607

i would take the over

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you really look @ the line movement it dropped from 9.5 to 7.5, which is practically the same number.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

actually it dropped from 10' to 7' crossing two key numbers

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

8 is a key number?

Maybe it's weather-related.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    8 is a key number?

Maybe it's weather-related.

that is the only thing I can think of. Supposed to be in the low 40s on Saturday here with potential for snow.