rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Texas -6.5, Penn State -3, Akron +4.5

Really like all three of these. Can't believe I used "really like" and "Akron" in the same post but the value is there on each play.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

West Virginia is probably the most overvalued team on the board this week. A home game against Baylor is right in their comfort zone, the over was my top play last week. But on the road against Texas? Going to be much more difficult for them. Meanwhile, the West Virginia defense is really bad. Really think the Mountaineers get exposed this week.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by rofacapper View Post
    West Virginia is probably the most overvalued team on the board this week. A home game against Baylor is right in their comfort zone, the over was my top play last week. But on the road against Texas? Going to be much more difficult for them. Meanwhile, the West Virginia defense is really bad. Really think the Mountaineers get exposed this week.

Have to agree the WVU D looks bad. But when you have Smith throwing the rock to Austin/Bailey you just know they are going to score on that Texas D. I will take my chances with getting the 6.5/7.

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

Texas d is awful but so is every d in the big 12....Yes texas is playing at home but DKR isnt really a home field advantage even their safety vaccaro has said he likes going on the road cuz the stadiums are louder...its over or no play for me

Pistol_Peter
    Pistol_Peter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Houston -11.5 is something you guys should look at. I was at the game last Saturday and I feel this team is finally coming together. The line started at -11 and has already gone up .5.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on Texas & Penn State.. No opinion on the Akron game. BOL

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I haven't looked too closely but Akron and Penn State look like the right sides to me as well.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-2 most likely. Nice job!

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rofacapper View Post
    I agree complete. about W virginia. Very overvalued. Tavon will be on lockdown all game. Texas has the athletes for this. Consider Texas won against OK State, a team with an evenly distributed passing offense that sets up a homerun running threat, which WV doesn't have. Texas -6.5 is a steal.

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    1-2 most likely. Nice job!
    idiot