jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

Scar vs Kentucky Under

any one else like this going under 51

Rawk-
    Rawk-'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

well i like scar and got it at -20. I also like the under 51 but not sure... i hope kentucky doesnt even score in that case i like the under

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Rawk- View Post
    well i like scar and got it at -20. I also like the under 51 but not sure... i hope kentucky doesnt even score in that case i like the under
    I think this will be a blowout kentucky just has no fight in them at all im from there an eveyone is waiting on basketball season they shouldnt score but i more worried about the gamecocks an spurrier running up the score they know they need to win big every game cause the bcs system. im more worried about them scoring an hitting the over alone.. florida scored 45 on them an i think the gamecocks offense is better then florida's. Safe play is the gamecocks here...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i swooped uk +21 when it was available earlier,,not best spot for scary and uk getting lot of guys back that should restore some life...obviously under sounds good to me...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    I think this will be a blowout kentucky just has no fight in them at all im from there an eveyone is waiting on basketball season they shouldnt score but i more worried about the gamecocks an spurrier running up the score they know they need to win big every game cause the bcs system. im more worried about them scoring an hitting the over alone.. florida scored 45 on them an i think the gamecocks offense is better then florida's. Safe play is the gamecocks here...

sec teams dont have to run up scores, you win the sec you in the title gm..

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

34-10

2daBank

look at uk taking it to these boys

2daBank

gonna be a little depressed if uk wins this thing, it be second huge dog i had 2day (mtsu) and didnt ml either one