Do We Keep Fading These Teams?

Arkansas

Wisconsin

Miami Ohio

Iowa

Washington State

Virginia

Houston

All of these teams have not covered a spread yet this season. Do the oddsmakers keep letting this happen especially to teams like Wisconsin and Arkansas where they know people will still bet them? Or do the lines start reflecting these losses?

Thoughts please.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

good subject. thanks for starting thread.

who was fading WSU? i think most people were playing them. not sure anyone was fading miami-ohio either although no one except me was on them... maybe i am taking your use of "keep fading" too literally.

i think they are all generally good fades except arkansas and wisconsin which are too high profile i think. having said that, it seems like arkansas is in complete disarray. i think the higher the expectations the team had the worse the players morale. most of those teams didn't have really high expectations (iowa i guess expects to be solid every year)

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    good subject. thanks for starting thread.

who was fading WSU? i think most people were playing them. not sure anyone was fading miami-ohio either although no one except me was on them... maybe i am taking your use of "keep fading" too literally.

i think they are all generally good fades except arkansas and wisconsin which are too high profile i think. having said that, it seems like arkansas is in complete disarray. i think the higher the expectations the team had the worse the players morale. most of those teams didn't have really high expectations (iowa i guess expects to be solid every year)
    Yeah I'm not claiming I've been on the right side of all these. I haven't really bet any of them except I've lost betting with Arkansas and won going against Wisconsin. I just meant these teams are all doing bad so should we fade them or expect all of them to bounce back with a cover soon?

I like Texas A&M vs Arkansas but -13.5 is kind of steep. I will probably tease it with Georgia, Clemson or FSU.

As for the rest I don't really know, thats why I am asking. Houston was an easy team to fade at the beginning because of their hype from their previous year. Now that they lost Sumlin and Keenum and half of their coaches, they are horrendous, but the line this week seems to reflect their record ATS.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 03:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Virginia has been a trainwreck....... their offense was supposed to be a strength this year