BetterYetAmazing
    BetterYetAmazing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats up with all these coaches not trusting kickers and going on 4th

Its ridiculous, coaches are honestly blowing games and losing momentum for their teams. There have been more turnover on downs this year than I have seen all last year. USC lost to Stanford because of that, They could have been up 20-7 as opposed to 14-7 instead they play stupid and end up looking stupid.

Byu could have taken Boise into OT.

I dont get it

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its more about not trusting your D i think. Plus, if you don't have an excellent NFL quality kicker, the 30 yard line is not FG range and its certainly not punting range either.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by BetterYetAmazing View Post
    Its ridiculous, coaches are honestly blowing games and losing momentum for their teams. There have been more turnover on downs this year than I have seen all last year. USC lost to Stanford because of that, They could have been up 20-7 as opposed to 14-7 instead they play stupid and end up looking stupid.

Byu could have taken Boise into OT.

I dont get it
    didn't USC make it on 4th and 30 something vs. stanford. might have been out of field goal range though

BetterYetAmazing
    BetterYetAmazing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    didn't USC make it on 4th and 30 something vs. stanford. might have been out of field goal range though
    That was the play that got them to 14, then they had 2 more possessions inside field goal range they went for