WildcatNation
    WildcatNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

WildcatNation Season Long Thread

Decided to start a season long thread, I have had a good start to the NCAA football season and have decided to post my picks the rest of the season and includesome write ups. Hope this helps and that people like my thread. Thanks.

9/22 Picks

1 Unit -- Wake Forest -7 -- After getting embarrassed by Florida State andgiving up 385 rushing yards, Wake Forest will be ready for a weak Army team.All they do is run the ball and trust me Wake will be ready for it. Also athome Wake will make sure they put on a show for their fans. Also Wake beat adecent UNC team so I know they got the talent to just manhandle the Army.Tanner Price the junior qb for wake will take care of business.

1 Unit -- Memphis +23.5 -- Don’t get me wrong Memphis is bad but not 23.5points bad because they are playing Duke who is not good either. Also Memphisis 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) in a road game where the total is between 56.5 and 63since 1992. Rhodes is out for Memphis which is a big blow but If Memphis canscore against Mid Tenn. State and Arkansas State they can score on Duke. I lookfor a 38-21 win for Duke.

3 Units -- Arizona State -6 -- This game will be all Arizona State. Utah beat BYU last week and rushed the field three times for beating a horrible team. BYU is very bad I think we all saw that Thursday night and ASU went to Missouriwhich is a very tough place to play and only lost by three. I love this game and believe ASU is a way better/stronger team and play a tougher schedule than Utah.

BOL to everyone!

WildcatNation

Small play on ksu as well and might add n. Illinois

WildcatNation

Added ksu 1 unit and not taking n Illinois today going to pass on that play

WildcatNation

9/22 (1-0)

Wake Forest -7 +1 Unit

Tonight...

Memphis +23.5 -- 1 Unit
    Arizonia St. -6 -- 3 Unit
    Kansas State +14 1 Unit

BOL

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

GL with the plays.

Being an alumni of OU, I'm pretty excited about tonight's game. I'll finally know something about my team.

WildcatNation

Yes good luck tonight being a ksu alumni it should be a great game and I'm not getting over excited because the chances of winning in Norman is very very slim but I hope ksu stands tuff and makes it a fun game! Gotta love Saturday night football! BOL and you got any plays today? Bigdofba

WildcatNation

9/22 (3-1)

Wake Forest -7 1 Unit
    Memphis +23.5 1 Unit
    Arizonia St. -6 3 Unit
    Kansas State +14 1 Unit

Well another good Saturday and I only lost Memphis by .5! Hope my picks helped some people and will post more this week! Thanks

+4 Units ytd

WildcatNation

9/29 picks

Ok wellafter a good weekend it is time to post my plays for this coming weekendbecause there is a lot of line movement this week and want to look them inearly. Hope my picks help and feel free to ask questions. Thanks.

9/29

W Virginia -12.5 vs Baylor --- 1 Unit
    I have to believe that this game will be won by W Virginia by more than two touchdowns.Baylor is way overrated and you will find that out this Saturday. I mean whohas Baylor played?? So they had a heated battle against LA Monroe big deal, WVirginia would crush Monroe. This is Baylor’s second road game also and theyare not a road team. Baylor has given up 89 points in three games and will giveup thirty to the mountaineers. Plus W. Virginia struggled with Maryland last weekand will be out to prove that was a flook. Baylor averages more total yards onthe year but who have they played a decent Monroe team and two horrible Texasschools that most high schools in Texas could beat.

Wake Forest vs. Duke Over 59.5 --- 3 Units
    If you have every watched either of these teams this year you will agree withme! Wake has one of the worst def. I have ever seen mixed with a pretty goodoffense. Wake will put up 30 points this week against an average Duke Def. Butwill give up 200 yards rushing and throwing to Dukes offense. This game will bein the 65 point range is my prediction.

Utah St. 17.5 vs. UNLV -- 2 Units
    I hate that this line is so high was hoping for around -14, but that ok I amstill going to take Utah State. Utah State has a great defense who has onlygave up 58 points in four games, while there offense has put up 101 points.Unlv is not a good team and will be struggling all night against Utah St.defense. Keeton will light up the rebels like it’s the 4th of July. Utah Statewins by 24 or more. Utah State is 4-0 ATS and UNLV is 3-1 not bad for both butlook for Utah State to cover again in this non-conference battle. Also oneother reason I am taking Utah State its HOMECOMING and the fans are going to bepumped up!

Those are my picks and write ups. Thanks and BOL to everyone!

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Agree...agree..and agree

WildcatNation

Thanks pimp glad you agree and I like your Akron pick earlier and locked it in at +4 thanks and lets cash it!

WildcatNation

Ok well I went ahead and Added a play the other night:

Akron +4 -- 1 Unit

and I should stay away from the game tonight but I feel like gambling:

Going to take the Under 48 on Standford vs Wash. for 1 Unit.

Between the two teams they are 4-1 when taking the under and Lets face it Washington will be pumped and play some strong D against an average Stanford offense and Wash. offense will take whatever points they can get but I like the under and feel confident in it. Also Washington loves to run the ball so there goes the clock and these teams are turnover machines!!! Standford had 9 in three games and Washington has 6 in three games... so if my math is right Standford should have three tonight and Washington two. The ball will be changing hands a lot and it will be sloppy low scoring game. Thanks and BOL to everyone.

WildcatNation

Greatnight and a good start to the weekend chalk one up in the victory column:

Under 48 on Standford vs Wash. for 1 Unit.

4-1 YTD +5 Units!!!

Lets keep it going this weekend and hope this pick helped and some people cashed in!

WildcatNation

9/29 plays:

Akron +4 -- 1 Unit

Write ups are above and if you have any questions or thoughts let me know. Thanks!

WildcatNation

9/29 plays:

Akron +4 -- 1 Unit

Well third straight weekend in the green!! 6-3 YTD +8 units.
    I hope this thread has been helping people as I am doing good and with my profits I have bought a plan ticket to vegas for Halloween weekend. I will have this weeks picks posted soon! Thanks and BOL

WildcatNation

10/06 Plays

Well its that time of the week again to post my plays. I have been off to a great start up eight units, but dont know if my thread has been helping or not so I am going to post my plays for this weekend and if you want the write up on the games let me know. I am just tired of writing out my plays if nobody is reading them.

10/06 Plays

Maryland -5.5 vs Wake Forest -- 2 units

Missouri -7 vs Vandy -- 2 Units

6-3 YTD +8 units

Might be adding a play for one of tomorrow nights games so stay tuned.

WildcatNation

Ok so I am going to bet on every NCAA game tonight:

1. Ark. State -2 - 1 unit
    2. ECU +12 - 1 unit
    3. USC -14 - 1 unit

Lets hope for a good night! Good Luck Everyone.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Agreed on all fronts. BOL.

WildcatNation

7-7 on the year +3 Units
    10/13 picks:

Oklahoma -3 5 units
    UCLA -9 2 Units
    Baylor -7 3 Units

BOL to everyone looking to make up for last weekend was on a roll and then shit the bed last weekend! Lets do this

WildcatNation

Adding cent. Michigan tonight +1 and Michigan state -8 one unit each