LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

pinnacle early lines... any opinions?

The one that stood out to me was texas -7 -109... I'm a huge Nebraska fan but this just seems way low...

LVHerbie

lol... 2 minutes to late posting... -7 -120 now...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll checkout the college slate later tonight once the NFL games are finished, and get back to you bud.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Got texas at -6.5, and wisc at -5.

LVHerbie

betcris opened it at -6 tonight... So I guess I shouldn't have jumped on pinnacle this afternoon... I still think this line will rise later in the week (-7 are already starting to pop back up)... Other games I jumped on were kansas +3.5, texas a&m +1, and UL (laf) -9...

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

seems way to high to me...i think it it should be closer to -4 definitely not -7

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas State +16.5 looks inticing.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

jumped on some this afternoon...am waiting on the rest...will post them all here later this week...

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    jumped on some this afternoon...am waiting on the rest...will post them all here later this week...
    Like you and all pags, but don't like posting lines that have already expired and are no longer available to the bettor.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

texas got exposed a little bit on defense I feel by baylor

baylor was passing almost every down and the passrush was not getting there 85% of the time and the texas secondary was not real impressive

baylor has a couple 80 yard drives for TDs on them that had me scratching my head

texas did show a lot of good things, their qb was impressive and the RB was too

i think the texas run defense is solid but their pass defense has some holes

i don't know much about nebraska so i can't comment on this coming game

hawk 5
    Update your status

Give me Texas against Neb defense for less than a TD and I'm there.

pags11

owned, I'll post whatever the hell I want to man...I'd say at least a third of the time the number I have is worse...I usually will say in my write-ups how much a like a game at the current number if there's a huge difference...I should be penalized for getting a good number?
    I'm not gonna feel bad one bit that most of the public is lazy and thus not post the number I got...I've been doing this shit for a long time dude...

Rutgers opened at 7 yesterday at Cris...I bet it...it went to 8 and then back to seven suddenly, then to 6.5

I bet Colorado +14 right when it opened...went to 13.5, then 13 in about five minutes...

bet SMU +7 at Cris as well...quickly it was 6.5...

bet Tulane +32 as well...see now that Auburn's taking some action...

I post what I bet my games at...I don't go around telling everyone to play the games I play...I give my reasoning and leave it at that...sorry that doesn't fly with you, but I think most around here are just appreciative I post my plays...

when's the last time you posted you're plays btw?...
    Last edited by pags11; 10-17-06 at 03:09 AM.

hawk 5
    Update your status

I'll take pags -6

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    owned, I'll post whatever the hell I want to man...I'd say at least a third of the time the number I have is worse...I usually will say in my write-ups how much a like a game at the current number if there's a huge difference...I should be penalized for getting a good number?
    I'm not gonna feel bad one bit that most of the public is lazy and thus not post the number I got...I've been doing this shit for a long time dude...

Rutgers opened at 7 yesterday at Cris...I bet it...it went to 8 and then back to seven suddenly, then to 6.5

I bet Colorado +14 right when it opened...went to 13.5, then 13 in about five minutes...

bet SMU +7 at Cris as well...quickly it was 6.5...

bet Tulane +32 as well...see now that Auburn's taking some action...

I post what I bet my games at...I don't go around telling everyone to play the games I play...I give my reasoning and leave it at that...sorry that doesn't fly with you, but I think most around here are just appreciative I post my plays...

when's the last time you posted you're plays btw?...
    I don't post my plays on a public forum, but if you don't think I make plays, you can go ask around, because I give them to people here I respect.

You can post whatever the hell you want, I was just offering an opinion, not directed at you, but at the general concept of saying one got a line, better or worse, at an earlier time. I mean if one is going to keep a record, I think the lines posted should be available at the time of posting, no?

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=OWNED]I don't post my plays on a public forum, but if you don't think I make plays, you can go ask around, because I give them to people here I respect.QUOTE]

Wow how do I become member of the secret society of owned picks lmfao

I guess ill just have to take pags and imgv plays oh well

Pags thanks for posting your plays your write ups usually give me great insight and when we both like a game I bet bigger with good results.

Imgv your oregan play got my 1000 back that I lost earlier in the year on the sdsu utep game.

Thanks for the plays guys.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by sjelveh

Wow how do I become member of the secret society of owned picks lmfao
    Didn't mean it like that. I don't run when I have bad days and don't go crazy when I have good ones. I'm just saying I share most of my thoughts, leans, picks in conversations with bettors I have respect for instead of posting them, since naturally you gain more wiith the method of discussing live with others.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am just playing around, your thoughts are yours to do with what you want. I just appreciate when people share thoughts and write-ups so I can compare them with my own.

pags11

owned,

all I'm saying dude is that I spend all day researching, watching tapes, handicapping...I come here once a day usually and post my picks once a week...I don't get paid for this shit, I just like to share my plays...

another good example of me getting ratfucked by playing a game earlier this week is when I took S. Miss +14 last night, only to have the line run to +17 with RB Fletcher being out...I can appreciate your advice, but most here know me enough that I'm going to comment on a game that I post at +7 that gets down to +3 (like Kentucky and Oklahoma two weeks ago)...if there's that big of difference, I will make mention of it...if it's a half point or a point, I'm gonna leave it up to the individual handicapper to decide if they like the game enough to play it at that number...hopefully this is cool with everyone in the forum...

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags i enjoy reading your write ups. I don't care if the line has changed.. thats the nature things. I look forward to reading more of your picks and write ups.

Owned... let me know if you want an amature's advice on your picks.....lol.... but really i specialize on the mountain west.

pags11

thanks bmac...