HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

UNbelievable -- Penn St just steamed up to a -7 fav worldwide

Why? I'm not endorsing Navy, but Penn St scoring a TD is always in doubt. Hell their FG kicker is horrific, and lost all confidence.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I don't know why the line went up, but it sounds like good riddance to the WR. Apparently, he dropped four passes vs. UVA then refused to do the punishment the coaches imposed on him at practice this week.

branch0095
    branch0095's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I was going to start a post on this game myself. The way PSU has looked I'm not sure Id take them giving a TD against anyone. Ok, that be a bit of a stretch but you get my point. I really like Navy and the pts here, and may even sprinkle .5 unit on Navy ML

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Penn State will get their first win this week, I'm on the ML. 1st game we dominated Ohio first half and went into half-time with a 14-3 lead, and a bunch of lucky/fluke plays gave Ohio the game. The 1 TD from Ohio was complete luck, Penn State guy jumps up to intercept the ball and he tips the ball up into the air so an Ohio WR catches it and runs it in for a TD.....just bad luck for Penn State.

Our new kicker cost us the 2nd game against Virgina, the team beat Virginia, kicker missed 5 FGs including an extra point, cost us the game right there.

Against Navy at home.....I think Penn State pulls out a W finally. Navy is not that talented, look at what Notre Dame did to them and then Purdue almost beat Notre Dame last week.

I took the under in the game as well, don't see either team scoring alot of points.